Elle

Candy Necklace - Music Video [OUT NOW]

Just now, mlittle11 said:

posting a “directors cut” would kill the entire purpose of the video

Exactly, thanks for saying this!!

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, the greatest bitch said:

but the bts is the meta part - it would have been a different video without 

exactly! metalanguage queen

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, mlittle11 said:

posting a “directors cut” would kill the entire purpose of the video

no it would make it better :smokes4:

I don’t think people have an issue with the BTS and how it’s not a traditional video, but how it kept jumping back and forth between BTS clips and music every 30 seconds. I understand the whole point, but just wish there was more shots other than just someone recording what the $30k camera rig is recording.

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

1 minute ago, lanitataco said:

I don’t think people have an issue with the BTS and how it’s not a traditional video, but how it kept jumping back and forth between BTS clips and music every 30 seconds. I understand the whole point, but just wish there was more shots other than just someone recording what the $30k camera rig is recording.

a version just BTS, without BTS, and with BTS would be better :eartha2:

2 minutes ago, Raise Me Up said:

no it would make it better :smokes4:

So you saying that taking away the whole point & concept from the video would make it better:facepalm: 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

CRYING IT’S SO BEAUTIFUL!!! It is so perfect and she looked so gorge:crying5:ous 

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

1 minute ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

So you saying that taking away the whole point & concept from the video would make it better:facepalm: 

no I'm just saying that a video only with BTS, without BTS and with BTS (the one we have) would be better

I am so tired of ‘fans’ complaining about everything. This music video is more than I could ever ask for. It’s so extremely good 

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

Just now, syrup amour said:

I am so tired of ‘fans’ complaining about everything. This music video is more than I could ever ask for. It’s so extremely good 

I'm not complaining I'm just giving my opinion gurl :sadcore:

Just now, syrup amour said:

Facts!!:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Like she is acting herself acting those Hollywood stars. The BTS is literally her acting plus her 'real' moments. The video is confusing as it goes back and forth many times but that is the concept of the video. 'Meta'

I am digging it! But I do get that it's a shame that all those hi-res film was not used that much. 😕