Elle

Candy Necklace - Music Video [OUT NOW]

2 minutes ago, syrup amour said:

I am so tired of ‘fans’ complaining about everything. This music video is more than I could ever ask for. It’s so extremely good 

Opinions = complaining?? :toofunny:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Just now, lanitataco said:

Opinions = complaining?? :toofunny:

This is directed at fans who complain about everything she releases, not those who have opinions.

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

1 minute ago, syrup amour said:

This is directed at fans who complain about everything she releases, not those who have opinions.

I know you're talking about me because I'm the only one saying it's a shame we didn't have a version without BTS :lolliney:

1 hour ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

Now do we think the Instagram comments have affected this video? Or was this her vision all along?
What happened to the Black Dahlia video?:awkney:

Only asking because Lana has a history scraping and shuffling videos (last minute changes :awkney:). West Coast video were supposed to be much darker with prominent death scenes of drug abuse but was changed due to her “I wish I was dead” interview. Ultraviolence kool aid cult video was scraped in favor of the self shot video.

This is the same black dahlia video she was teasing, since she is still wearing the same hair (with the black dahlia flower) and outfit in the video

I don't think it was ever meant to be a video about the black dahlia murder, she only ever meant that she was referencing her with the hair and outfit

7 minutes ago, syrup amour said:

Care to elaborate on that ? If I say I don’t like something or I would like it if it was different does this mean that I’m complaining ? 😂

I’m obsessed with this music video. Seeing the scenes that had not behind the scenes makes me wish to see a Candy necklace alternative music video (Lana looking at you, you did it with Arcadia you can do it again) 

2 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

who's the second girl?

Pretty sure thats Veronica Lake

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

Just now, AntiToxicPill said:

Care to elaborate on that ? If I say I don’t like something or I would like it if it was different does this mean that I’m complaining ? 😂

Sure. I don’t know why this annoyed so many. I’m simply stating that I’m tired of fans constantly complaining about her work and never being happy. Of course you can have opinion, but there is a line between having an opinion and just complaining. Lana is a person, and she does not owe us anything. If I disliked her new work as much as some fans do, then I wouldn’t be a fan anymore, or simply just not be so invested. I think it’s important to respect Lana

1 minute ago, the greatest bitch said:

“Women who change their name and change their hair like me”

I think it refers to a rich old guy 

That's it? It's kinda strange to namedrop just because of his riches :crossed:

Like I wouldn't make a song talking about Elon Musk just bc he is rich. When you know you know