Elle

Candy Necklace - Music Video [OUT NOW]

1 minute ago, syrup amour said:

Right! Something makes me think that there is another video, perhaps one without behind the scenes. Because what she says in the end of the visualizer too, “I’m kinda glad I got to lip sync. Makes me feel less nervous. There’s something, like if anything happens we’ve always got that in the can (?). In case they say I never did anything. I did. I stood here and I sang it.”

I REALLY HOPE :cumming2:

1 minute ago, syrup amour said:

“…In case they say I never did anything. I did. I stood here and I sang it.”

She could also be standing and singing it on a WW tour but :crossed:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

5 minutes ago, yourboy said:

Ugh I am just lost on the lyrics as if it is my first time reading them. After the video, I thought "you" from the song was fame and success but I really thought it was a relationship song. What does it all mean? :toofloppy:

i think it's a more "storytelling" song and she's with a man who she's obsessed with his glamour and fame and he's pulling her into the industry but like she says, it's bringing her down. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

5 minutes ago, Blue Ink said:

I have to say I listened to this song in a different way. I thought it was about a relationship. With the new visuals I have to rethink the lyrics completely.

Yes totally! I’m honestly started you think ‘you’ is not a person, but fame

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

18 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Also as beautiful as the MV is, I’m so completely fucking OVER black and white music videos. Give us something with incredible color grading like the Clair de lune outro to Freak MV or shades of cool again mom please :awkney2:

as a black and white hater myself I found this to be beautiful the way it is!

2 minutes ago, Raise Me Up said:

I REALLY HOPE :cumming2:

I mean there is an alternative music video for Arcadia…

1 minute ago, Candy Necklace said:

Love her family but tbh I'm so glad none of them had an appearance/had anything to do with this video

I kinda assumed the person recording the BTS was chuck sksksmfnfnf

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Just now, PARADIXO said:

as a black and white hater myself I found this to be beautiful the way it is!

I found it gorgeous, it fits the dark and eerie themes. 

Just now, lanitataco said:

I kinda assumed the person recording the BTS was chuck sksksmfnfnf

Yes he has the BTS credits in the end, Rob too

I love how rich the music video is. it's making us think and engage in a true conversation about it :angie:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

God I love this song. When I first heard it I literally felt nauseous bc of how dark and twisted it is. The subtle violins... 

Stream CN on YouTube :crying5:

On 3/23/2023 at 3:46 PM, Im a ghost now said:

Well if she's dropping one video I am confident we are getting another two. Even BB had three mvs (even though Lana herself said she didn't want to promote it) and as a lot of people have pointed out, it seems that she's contractually obligated to make videos for each album. We'll see :brows:

i love her please she needs to do a video we need more visuals of her beautiful self. SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL WE LACK HER BEAUTY!!! she a good singer AND actress so she should really makes more videos all the clips we have of her we cherish!!!!!

i love the music video :trisha: i also really like that they incorporated videos from the recording process as well!

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

She basically has a video about filming a video that you're gonna see but you never do see (unless she premieres the actual video they were filming unexpectedly 6 mnths down the road, and it turns out to be very very "nasty"; I don't think that's gonna happen, but she definitely wants me to think it's a possibility, so ....). Fourth walls broken out to kazoo. It's definitely a unique and worthy addition to her videography, which is to say a really great video.

19 minutes ago, Brat said:

Did anyone else get a second Youtube notification for the Candy Necklace mv? I just noticed it now but I got another notification for the music video about 40 minutes ago and when I clicked on it, it said "This video is now private"...?

I was able to watch and download the second upload before it got privated. I couldn't spot any differences from the first video except the second upload had vevo on the thumbnail and also had subtitles.

20 minutes ago, syrup amour said:

Sure. I don’t know why this annoyed so many. I’m simply stating that I’m tired of fans constantly complaining about her work and never being happy. Of course you can have opinion, but there is a line between having an opinion and just complaining. Lana is a person, and she does not owe us anything. If I disliked her new work as much as some fans do, then I wouldn’t be a fan anymore, or simply just not be so invested. I think it’s important to respect Lana

Thanks for the reply, I get your point and I agree. But I can't help but feeling a bit like everything she does has to be kind of pretentious these days. From including vape sounds and background talks to the songs , to giving us a classic Music video but still out of reach. It's like it is there but it's not . I enjoyed the music video a lot but I would replay it endlessly if the edit was done in a way that it makes me enjoy the beautiful visuals and not hiding them.:legend:

10 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

Love her family but tbh I'm so glad none of them had an appearance/had anything to do with this video

if this ain't rob screaming "you're doing amazing sweetie" to her... :thumb3:

robcandynecklace.png

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg