Elle

Candy Necklace - Music Video [OUT NOW]

23 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Also as beautiful as the MV is, I’m so completely fucking OVER black and white music videos. Give us something with incredible color grading like the Clair de lune outro to Freak MV or shades of cool again mom please :awkney2:

but the last music video she did in black and white was Music To Watch Boys To in 2015:judgingu: if we don't count MAC which is basically a visualizer

5 minutes ago, AntiToxicPill said:

From including vape sounds and background talks to the songs

Who would she be trying to impress her with this? Interesting you think it’s her being pretentious, because I took those as being more “raw” and “personal”. Wbk she’s over making overproduced music and she’s said she only did that to get attention in the industry.

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

1 minute ago, lanitataco said:

Who would she be trying to impress her with this? Interesting you think it’s her being pretentious, because I took those as being more “raw” and “personal”. Wbk she’s over making overproduced music and she’s said she only did that to be pretentious.

She was never making overproduced music to begin with. Rich productions yes , but not overproduced . I don't know my friend to me stuff like this don't make the material raw and personal. I will just try to piece the scenes to a short music video and get over with it :P

Just now, AntiToxicPill said:

She was never making overproduced music to begin with. Rich productions yes , but not overproduced . I don't know my friend to me stuff like this don't make the material raw and personal. I will just try to piece the scenes to a short music video and get over with it :P

Yes rich production makes more sense than saying overproduction, but what would you consider raw and personal in terms of production? The raw voice and production, with her being herself, makes the music raw and personal to me.  

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

2 minutes ago, AntiToxicPill said:

POST IT PLEASE

14 minutes ago, lanitataco said:

I kinda assumed the person recording the BTS was chuck sksksmfnfnf

you're correct. in the credits it says the BTS footages are by chuck, charlie, rob and then louise baker lee and cody osbourne

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

6 minutes ago, AntiToxicPill said:

lol yes i hate when people call btd overproduced as if that wasn't the whole point of the album to be cinematic pop with hip-hop influences:air:

it was perfectly produced imo and has not aged poorly... in fact the sound of btd is more prominent than ever in pop music with all the cheap copies of it lol

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I can’t with the talent of this woman .. I watched it 4 times in a row … best 40 minutes of my day !! probably week and that includes *** 😀😀

36 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

i think the true question is wtf the umbrella is about

An umbrella I always thought was something to fall back on 

rockerfella always makes me think of the music label :omfg2: but ofc not that haha

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

I fucking love when she gives a song multiple interpretations with visuals it reminds me of when she did it with Shades of Cool...

super happy she chose to abstractify the video and stay true to the concept she was talking about in that instagram comment and damn what a fucking concept it is i wanna sit with the video for a few days :wub:

we could've ended up with just a pretty video but she chose to give us drama and narrative and a big fuck you to the detractors ugh :icant:

i hope the title track gets a music video and PLEASEEE can she link up with BRTHR for a music video for A&W :oic2:

Just now, Bonita said:

I fucking love when she gives a song multiple interpretations with visuals it reminds me of when she did it with Shades of Cool...

super happy she chose to abstractify the video and stay true to the concept she was talking about in that instagram comment and damn what a fucking concept it is i wanna sit with the video for a few days :wub:

we could've ended up with just a pretty video but she chose to give us drama and narrative and a big fuck you to the detractors ugh :icant:

i hope the title track gets a music video and PLEASEEE can she link up with BRTHR for a music video for A&W :oic2:

i'm getting the vibe we aren't getting any other music videos lol

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

12 minutes ago, Actor said:

Why "behind the scene" video is official video? 😭

because it's not a behind the scenes video...

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg