Elle

Candy Necklace - Music Video [OUT NOW]

4 minutes ago, Fordham Noir said:

What if Rockefeller refers to Rockefeller Center? Which could relate somehow to the nearby Diamond District in NYC (necklaces)? Or to SNL which is filmed at 30 Rock? Or just some guy she went to Rockefeller Center with one time? 

I mean what other Rockefeller would it be

imageproxy.jpg

omg yalll i just woke up :hdu: lets see if this tops love/chemtrails mv

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

4 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

same. but I've learned this website will never fail to surprise me :true: 

Yes I thought everyone would be amazed, because come on it’s one of the best things she’s ever done… but no

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

Just now, jadee said:

omg yalll i just woke up :hdu: lets see if this tops love/chemtrails mv

it doesn’t lol

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride:

2 minutes ago, buddysrendezvous101 said:

:um2: are we really sure that's happening?

It’s 100% not, but it would be nice.. if she could manage to convey the same message 

What if the beckoning back to her earlier self was on the screen whilst she played all the BTD songs again :oic2:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Imo this video would be very lackluster and weird if the bts wasn’t a part of it. It shows how much she’s evolved. It’s not really about the glamour or vanity anymore, it’s about the imperfect soul behind the scenes who wanted fame more than anything but realized it’s fleeting and cruel as time went on. Like all the women before her and the women she admired, she realizes she’s lucky to be alive with the reckless way she was living when she was younger, and she still has hope for the future. Her appearance really couldn’t have less to do with this message, and I love that :wub:

Just now, Thats why they call me Dita said:

It’s 100% not, but it would be nice.. if she could manage to convey the same message 

What if the beckoning back to her earlier self was on the screen whilst she played all the BTD songs again :oic2:

she takes off the btd wig at the end of the performance :smokes:

2 hours ago, lanitataco said:

I don’t think people have an issue with the BTS and how it’s not a traditional video, but how it kept jumping back and forth between BTS clips and music every 30 seconds. I understand the whole point, but just wish there was more shots other than just someone recording what the $30k camera rig is recording.

Exactly and I told her I said ma'am :oprah3:

It's like there can't be any nuances, you either loved the video or you sound like a hater and need to watch it again cause you didn't get its point lol 

3 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

Not to say I told you so or anything

what about the insta account? :oprah3:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, mlittle11 said:

yes it does :biblio:

Definitely not… Love had such beautifully imagery and gave everything that needed to be gave, and Chemtrails had an amazing storyline and every shot was flawless 

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride:

8 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I mean what other Rockefeller would it be

So far it seems like people have been assuming it’s referring to Rockefeller the man himself, not Rockefeller Center the place.