Elle

Candy Necklace - Music Video [OUT NOW]

Just now, wilting daisy said:

after marilyn, who is it she's channeling? rita hayworth?

I think it's herself, she then takes her wig off to switch to Black Dahlia, it would make sense with how she said they started off similar and she could've gone the route Black Dahlia went.

From one Elizabeth to another

2 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

after marilyn, who is it she's channeling? rita hayworth?

plus, lounge singer wouldn't fit with Rita but Lana has called herself that multiple times.

Gotta be honest, Candy Necklace was probably my least favorite song on this album. But, having visuals and discovering her intentions behind the song take it to a whole new level for me. I’m obsessed lol

I also don’t recall ever being confused by her lyrics until I heard this for the first time. The video suits it so perfectly though and it all comes together 

love how the glam has been slowly coming back during ob era... hope she goes all in with it for the next era:trisha:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, guns and roses said:

WAITTT so is the end where she gets a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame real??!!?@?$?

Question, when she is getting her hollywood star she isn't wearing a necklace and this is made clear to us by the zooms to the boozangas

What is that suppose to mean? What is the necklace representing?

WOWOWOWOW OK that was literally amazing. i was so confused about why there was so much behind the scenes content but im glad she explained it and the meaning of it. i loved it once i understood it, also her looks in the mv omgggg bro the wavy side part with the hood brought me back to btd era so fast. shes just too good at what she does holy crap :flutter:

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

2 minutes ago, buddysrendezvous101 said:

Question, when she is getting her hollywood star she isn't wearing a necklace and this is made clear to us by the zooms to the boozangas

i think the necklaces represent each of the women before her who had tragic endings. her not wearing one might represent her breaking the cycle

Just now, mlittle11 said:

i think the necklaces represent each of the women before her who had tragic endings. her not wearing one might represent her breaking the cycle

The fact that she was wearing it at point but took it off.

Omg the falling necklace as Dahlia was dying, Lana was taking her necklace(s) off while Dahlia was bleeding.

Learning from their mistakes like she said. :icant:

24 minutes ago, jadee said:

omg yalll i just woke up :hdu: lets see if this tops love/chemtrails mv

okay i feel like theyre all so close in greatness but i dont think ill ever get over the vintage space vibe and beautiful shots in love and the also vintage vibe but with lana as a femme fatale werewolf and beautiful cinematography (which im not saying candy necklace mv doesnt have ofc) its just too good. but candy necklace is a very VERY close contender it was sososos good

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

7 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

yes omg!! :trisha: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

12 minutes ago, buddysrendezvous101 said:

I think the “candy necklaces” represents the tempting diamonds and glamour and false promises these dangerous figures in Hollywood can lure you with. Drugs too. Anything that’ll take you down.