Elle

Candy Necklace - Music Video [OUT NOW]

23 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

after marilyn, who is it she's channeling? rita hayworth?

Isn’t it Veronica Lake? 
Edit: Veronica Lake is the one after that. Between the two, I don’t know 🤷🏼 

13 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

i think the necklaces represent each of the women before her who had tragic endings. her not wearing one might represent her breaking the cycle

perhaps they also represent everything superficial, which we strive for, but which doesn't really make us happy at the end

this is LDR multiverse and we are living in itlbxiiRY.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

11 minutes ago, jadee said:

okay i feel like theyre all so close in greatness but i dont think ill ever get over the vintage space vibe and beautiful shots in love and the also vintage vibe but with lana as a femme fatale werewolf and beautiful cinematography (which im not saying candy necklace mv doesnt have ofc) its just too good. but candy necklace is a very VERY close contender it was sososos good

this video is miiiiiles better than chemtrails. That video's budget was 5 times less. Plus, the turning into wolves didn't really tie in with the music or make all that much sense.

Cv is why lana said "just got off the biggest shoot i've ever been involved in" a few months ago. Interecope cashed out big time. And for pure art. Well done them!

It's also great to have another good black and white mv (last one was wc ages ago)

3 minutes ago, Umaniac said:

Not sure if it’s been talked but I can’t find some of the scenes she posted on insta in the YouTube video? I’m pretty sure they are sitting on a full professional footage video.

i hope :crying5:

I kinda actually like the breaks between verses. Candy Necklace has an amazing cinematic piano so the whole thing just feels like a movie and the breaks are the soundtracks if that makes sense? (I even maybe preferring the breaks to the verses)

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

this third upload has subtitles!

second one did too, can't they just add subtitles to the first one? I think it would help a lot of people understand better. A lot of the important talking is barely audible.

3 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

the behind the scenes shots are not exactly regular behind the scenes shots they just decided to include in the editing after recording tho... this is the main point here

Yeah they are shot professionally too. It’s clear they were going for this from the beginning.