Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Poll  

1,059 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd?

• The Grants
    • Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd
    • Sweet
    • A&W
    • Judah Smith Interlude
    • Candy Necklace (feat. Jon Batiste)
    • Jon Batiste Interlude
    • Kintsugi
    • Fingertips
    • Paris, Texas (feat. SYML)
    • Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing
    • Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty)
    • Margaret (feat. Bleachers)
    • Fishtail
    • Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis)
    • Taco Truck x VB

i listened to the second part of the album but i don't think i'm able to give a proper review since i'm like 4 cocktails deep at this point :toofunny::toofunny:

i gotta say tho that i absolutely loveeeeee the second part of the album omg especially the songs at the end!!!!! this actually has become one of my top 3 albums by lana.

my cat came to sit next to me when kintsugi was playing, so i think she liked the song (taste honestly :hooker:).

tbh there isn't a bad song/a song i didnt like on the second part of the album (or on the album as a whole) and i'm sooo happy for that! can't wait to immerse myself in this piece of art for the time being and analyse all the lyrics.

one of my fav albums definitely i love it!! <3

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

2 minutes ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

Fishtail’s beat sounds very nice not cheap at all. What cheap are the beats on Honeymoon. They sound too weak which is expected considering an elderly (Grandpa Nowels) was doing them. Honeymoon really needed to go twistier and much harder or remove the beats all together. The same can be said about Tulsa. That song is just too soft. I remember her preview of the song was so good (clearly it was because the speakers and the recording of it). The real song was flat. It needed more bass and punchier drops.

Jack did not hold back on Fishtail and I prefer it over Tulsa :true:.

I also prefer it over Tulsa. But what you said about honeymoon....:eek3:

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

i'm so sorry if i'm being cheesy af rn but i love this album so much i may cry :trisha::trisha::trisha:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

idc what anyone says if Kintsugi & Fingertips were what she meant when she said "automatic singing/songwriting" then she has to keep this going

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Candy Necklace seems like some hypnotic odyssey through toxic relationships or something, it's genuinely unsettling. She put drugs in that song, she knew what she was doing by repeating I am obsessed with it over and over

fingertips is so good. she did not disappoint 

also

THAT'S WHY THEY CALL ME LANITA / WHEN I GET DOWN LIKE BONITA

.~~* i never meant to hurt you baby, it's so hard to be good, in this world where you do what you know you shouldn't *~~.