Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Poll  

1,052 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd?

• The Grants
    • Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd
    • Sweet
    • A&W
    • Judah Smith Interlude
    • Candy Necklace (feat. Jon Batiste)
    • Jon Batiste Interlude
    • Kintsugi
    • Fingertips
    • Paris, Texas (feat. SYML)
    • Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing
    • Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty)
    • Margaret (feat. Bleachers)
    • Fishtail
    • Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis)
    • Taco Truck x VB

6 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Y'ALL WE ARE EATING GOOD. Over 25M first day? SHE CAN SURPASS MILEY CYRUS :trisha:

i feel like this is wishful thinking tbh, she has a huge fan base so obviously streams will be high RIGHT when the album drops, but i'm not sure there will be a consistent stream of listeners coming to the album after fans have heard it/played the songs so it could drop off.

they are kind of setting themselves up if this doesnt do 20m+ now :rip: 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

i feel like this is wishful thinking tbh, she has a huge fan base so obviously streams will be high RIGHT when the album drops, but i'm not sure there will be a consistent stream of listeners coming to the album after fans have heard it/played the songs so it could drop off.

they are kind of setting themselves up if this doesnt do 20m+ now :rip: 

It’s still going to make more than Miley, not that it matters but the auto play PayPal alone is more than this eras cost

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

It’s still going to make more than Miley, not that it matters but the auto play PayPal alone is more than this eras cost

i truly find it hard to believe this will do more than miley which had literally one of the biggest hits of the last few years as a lead single

just another folk song but hey, i try so hard, but that's okay :crai:it's how the light gets in

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

i truly find it hard to believe this will do more than miley which had literally one of the biggest hits of the last few years as a lead single

she's dropping CN mv in 3 minutes and it will go #1 for 23 weeks 

40 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Dinner’s here :gurl:59558-A64-963-E-42-C1-966-E-E8-C4-F267-E

I agree with him about the outro: the last song of this record should have been Grandfather or Let The Light In, as Jon said all the others seems as if they’re bonus tracks like in a deluxe 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

15 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I meant the album as a whole but I honestly wouldn’t be able to tell how much flowers will do in the long run- streaming makes next to no money- physicals and selling songs for ads is what generates revenue 

1 minute ago, Fireffie said:

I agree with him about the outro: the last song of this record should have been Grandfather or Let The Light In, as Jon said all the others seems as if they’re bonus tracks like in a deluxe 

piano loving king

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

1 hour ago, turquoisejewel said:

Grandparent is giving 90's vibessss, like lowkey Alanis Morissette! and how it transitions to LTLI :ohsnap: I'm in love

I thought i'd be alone with this, but yes!! i hear lowkey Alanis Morissette on the Ah-ha-ah-yeah, Ah-ha-ah-yeah, Ah-ha-ah-yeahs!

2 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I meant the album as a whole but I honestly wouldn’t be able to tell how much flowers will do in the long run- streaming makes next to no money- physicals and selling songs for ads is what generates revenue 

streaming makes up 70% of the music industry now 

33 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

Peppers ft Ice Spice when :gurl:

you thought i was feeling u?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

7 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Yeah this is true but the money an artist actually receives per stream is so low- I don’t even think it’s a penny 

I think the avg is about $.001, but example is ESV made about $1.7m on Spotify, times every other service, probably close to $8m. I don’t know how much she is selling physical but streams make up a big part of music sales today.