Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Poll  

1,052 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd?

• The Grants
    • Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd
    • Sweet
    • A&W
    • Judah Smith Interlude
    • Candy Necklace (feat. Jon Batiste)
    • Jon Batiste Interlude
    • Kintsugi
    • Fingertips
    • Paris, Texas (feat. SYML)
    • Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing
    • Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty)
    • Margaret (feat. Bleachers)
    • Fishtail
    • Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis)
    • Taco Truck x VB

8 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

after reading jacks instagram  i think he don´t like Drew. Zach was the guy he loved so much.

now speculation:

For "Rock Candy Sweet" Jack and Lana made songs together, but on one sunday morning she brought "drew" with her. "Jack i wanted him produce some of my songs". And then Jack freaked out completely, he took all the songs they wrote together and said "Now you can write songs with this loser, im out. Im done with it. RCS was my baby."" So Lana had to scrap all the Jack songs and write  new songs with Drew. But she realized after BB release that she needs Jack for doing something special again. So she met him down at the taco truck and they talked to each other about this new project. Lana asked Jack to help her with the new album, but he says "the condition of my participation is that the loser Drew doesn't work on this album". Lana started to cry "Oh Jack he made some songs, i really like, please don´t do this to me.....Umh i have an idea. I will write a song for you and you can sing on this song. Would that make a difference?" Jack laughed "Thank you Lana, i have already forgotten this loser. Lets do this album together"

Happy End 

Happy end :air:

I’ve ended up liking songs that I didn’t pay attention to when we got the track list: Fishtail, Candy Necklace, Margaret, and the interludes. It’s a very beautiful album. I’m starting to come around to it. It was a lot to listen to at once. Putting it on shuffle and revisiting songs one at a time has helped me get into it more. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

15 minutes ago, Brooklynbaby said:

I wanna change my insta bio can y’all drop some of your favourite lyrics please I can’t choose :heart:

- pass me my vape im feeling sick

- imagine if we actually gave a fuck, wouldn’t that be something to talk about for us?

- im falling into you

- i can be violent too

- that’s why they call me (beginning of your name)-ita

- I know that you hate me

im listening to taco truck rn btw :hooker:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, fine china said:

It was a lot to listen to at once.

I’ve found with every Lana album that my expectations/the adrenaline from the first listen totally clouds my mind. I can never decipher exactly how I feel about it until a few days later. Today, it’s becoming a lot clearer for me as well. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, Ultraviolencequeen said:

So realistically boz implied there was a huge

supridr.

there's no way it was pop up or listening party as this is standard (fun! But standard) Lana promo. Does this surprise exsist or not?maybe visual album incoming?

Perhaps not a visual album but maybe more of a return to her more theatrical and longer visuals, isn’t the director of the Candy Necklace is the same as White Mustang and Doin Time (correct me if I’m wrong). Just as the last ones were more home made (I know partly due to covid but) just a thought. Though I’d love a visual album 

#freetoedit #lana#lanadelrey#honeymoon

3 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

- pass me my vape im feeling sick

- imagine if we actually gave a fuck, wouldn’t that be something to talk about for us?

- im falling into you

- i can be violent too

- that’s why they call me (beginning of your name)-ita

- I know that you hate me

im listening to taco truck rn btw :hooker:

Lmfaooo, reading these I knew it 🤣🔥

2 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

supridr.

there's no way it was pop up or listening party as this is standard (fun! But standard) Lana promo. Does this surprise exsist or not?maybe visual album incoming?

I personally like the theory that the surprise was fake and done to find out who the leak is so her team could wrap that shit up :makeup: I don’t even care if it’s fake it’s interesting 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

1 minute ago, The Grants said:

wonder what was it that Kintsugi didn’t like about the jon interlude 

Ya I don’t get the hate for that interlude like, at worst it’s just a pleasant passage of music. There’s nothing BAD about it, you can say it’s maybe unnecessary on an 80 minute album but ? Skip it then :rip: 

4 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

supridr.

big deep sigh 

i think it was bad idea to take llsd for  my first lsten ops, it sounds so beautful though . ah! 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, love deluxe said:

hands on your knees angelina jolie

hands on your knees im angelina jolie

lemme put my hands on your knees you can braid my hair

do a fat cris-cross in the back somewhere

:squidward:

:wtf3:

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee