Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Poll  

1,059 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd?

• The Grants
    • Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd
    • Sweet
    • A&W
    • Judah Smith Interlude
    • Candy Necklace (feat. Jon Batiste)
    • Jon Batiste Interlude
    • Kintsugi
    • Fingertips
    • Paris, Texas (feat. SYML)
    • Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing
    • Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty)
    • Margaret (feat. Bleachers)
    • Fishtail
    • Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis)
    • Taco Truck x VB

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i don't really wanna hear venice bitch again

sGk2S2f.gif

Angelina Jolie is trending on twt now :thumb3:

https://twitter.com/search?q="Angelina Jolie"&src=trend_click&f=live&vertical=trends

Edited by The Siren

6 minutes ago, #FreeCandyNecklace said:

I ordered the indie exclusive (from Urban Outfitters I think? lol) and it definitely hasn't shipped yet. That's why I'm going to Amoeba today to buy the original cover because I'm unhinged and can't wait to hear it on vinyl another day :suicide:

i ordered indies from uo too and it hasn’t shipped!! :( but my other two have

15 minutes ago, Yameena Khatri said:

wow so it's confirmed!

i posted this already in the CN visualiser thread, but i do think this is super interesting given the Natalie Wood inspired cover art too.

like Lana wants to bring attention to both of these ladies' unsolved deaths/murders, very on theme with "Don't forget me"...

This is for the fans. This is for the fans. I am so drunk and in love with how much she pours her craft into it. She did this for us. She did this for her. She did this for love. She did this for the craft. That’s why they call her Lanita. 

EDIT: guys I spent a decade listening to Lana serenade the romantic parts of my life that the jaded world refuses to recognize and I am falling in love with Lana again. I am so grateful to have her music here with me. She is the soundtrack of my life. 

38 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

It’s kind of iconic that me and @DeadSeaOfMercury got a Lara Croft reference on this album when we were doing joke spams :lmao: “you can braid my hair” being a reference to Angelina playing Lara.

I just can’t wait for her to reprise her role in the music video…

:hoe:

IMG-3521.jpg

If we get 3 music videos this era i hope it's for Candy Necklace, A&W and Grandfather :trisha: 

Spoiler

I'd love a video for Kintsugi but i know that's just not realistic 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

remember when people were worried the Covid line or the white woman line would be getting her cancelled 

like i've said before, she's uncancelable 

and the publications that are neutral/negative just don't get it and if you get it, you get it, if you don't, you don't

GDQAwlu.gif&key=1bcbe65583bfebdc6834af93

Give me a mausoleum in Rhode Island with dad grandma grandpa and Dave who hung himself real high. Lana give me a blanket, I’ll watch tv by your side

But sometimes it’s just not your time, caroline 

1 hour ago, TrashMagiq said:

Aren't the delays in vinyl shipment gonna negatively impact the first week album sales or is it actually about to sell 100k+ during its first week

Fingers crossed it doesn't. I hope physicals have been give priority in targeted markets tbh, US and UK. I'm not sure if that is the case though. That said I am in US and all of mine have shipped. Just snagged another couple too. I wasn't going to get cassettes but I did lol.