Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Poll  

1,059 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd?

• The Grants
    • Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd
    • Sweet
    • A&W
    • Judah Smith Interlude
    • Candy Necklace (feat. Jon Batiste)
    • Jon Batiste Interlude
    • Kintsugi
    • Fingertips
    • Paris, Texas (feat. SYML)
    • Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing
    • Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty)
    • Margaret (feat. Bleachers)
    • Fishtail
    • Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis)
    • Taco Truck x VB

i hope that the music video for candy necklace will include the jon batiste interlude at the end :creepna3:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

8 minutes ago, sjatib said:

High School Musical's credits song

:rip: The group vocals in the chorus are really not helping in this regard. 

but yeah, it’s really the only song on the album I’ve had any kind of negative response to, and it’s superficial at that. 

21 minutes ago, Bill said:

I don’t know why I’m feeling like such a hater on this one but Margaret is so corny and schmaltzy to me. I can’t listen to it. 

Especially by the time she emphasizes the party being “DECEMBER 18th” then is like “let’s waltz this out kids”…im ready to tap out. 

Bad opinion

1 minute ago, Americanboy said:

Kintsugi and Fingertips haters should stop stanning

i really love the lyrics, but its just not something i would immediately go to. still really good though 

5 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

i hope that the music video for candy necklace will include the jon batiste interlude at the end :creepna3:

stop that would be so cool omggg manifesting.

2 hours ago, marcodelrey said:

I'm being delulu as always, but what if...IlZMV4.Screenshot-2023-03-26-19-02-21-13

we wish smh

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

Still no skips and can firmly say this is my favorite LDR record. I love how risky and moving it is. :hair:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

8 minutes ago, Americanboy said:

Bad opinion

According to what everybody was saying earlier, the critics would agree with you. They love Marg. Then again, when have I ever let a critic tell me what to think about LDR 

18 minutes ago, Furor Poeticus said:

I had a dream Starry Eyed was on the album and everyone hated that :rip:

Ahhh I just listened to it because of this comment. I miss the old popular unreleased songs that haven’t gotten much love these past few years. Starry Eyed is so good :trisha:

sgopYhV.gif

1 minute ago, Bill said:

According to what everybody was saying earlier, the critics would agree with you. They love Marg. Then again, when have I ever let a critic tell me what to think about LDR 

It's objectively a very good song. You not liking the sentiment doesn't make it bad or "cringe"

I wonder if Lana would do a deluxe version now because she confirmed she doesn’t really build worlds anymore. I wonder if there are any songs she vibes with that just didn’t make the cut that she wants to put out. But I don’t think she does deluxes version because didn’t she say she likes to take 2-3 songs and start the next record?

38 minutes ago, Bill said:

I don’t know why I’m feeling like such a hater on this one but Margaret is so corny and schmaltzy to me. I can’t listen to it. 

Especially by the time she emphasizes the party being “DECEMBER 18th” then is like “let’s waltz this out kids”…im ready to tap out. 

Margaret is corny, i genuinely dislike it.