Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Poll  

1,052 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd?

• The Grants
    • Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd
    • Sweet
    • A&W
    • Judah Smith Interlude
    • Candy Necklace (feat. Jon Batiste)
    • Jon Batiste Interlude
    • Kintsugi
    • Fingertips
    • Paris, Texas (feat. SYML)
    • Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing
    • Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty)
    • Margaret (feat. Bleachers)
    • Fishtail
    • Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis)
    • Taco Truck x VB

On 3/24/2023 at 12:16 PM, Fireffie said:

Yeah I didn’t mean that anyone who listens on streaming is a casual listeners, but most of them who are won’t go under the surface to understand what she really meant (while if you are a fan of hers it’s pretty obvious that she’s talking about her mother).

I think she censored it because it’s still pretty controversial in our society to say bad things about mothers, even if you have the worst mother on earth there a lot of people who will still say things like “well she gave birth to you, she gave you this, that etc” and won’t understand. So maybe the reason why she did that it’s because she didn’t want casual people to make assumptions about her life when they know nothing about her history.

idk maybe I’m over analysing it :what: but I don’t think it was random

I was thinking this morning while listening to it, that maybe she removed the word mother as a further diss! Imagine, not even referring to her as a mother. I actually think that's the reason.  Lana won't even call her 'mother' anymore. In which case, I love the removal even more as it's more powerful.

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Kintsugi said the surprise was new music right? So.. where and when is it coming :xcry:

We have to wait for her to vaguely mention a project concept in an interview, and then someone that smelled her shampoo in an LA coffee-shop or held a tissue she spit her gum in will come forward as the next insider that just "knows things they can't tell you how but something's coming."

Don't worry, it'll happen very soon babes.

2 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

So is bozo actually in jail or was the person who wrote that just flirting with me

Bozziepoo went back to Insider Island where they will be cremated and pressed into an eBay Lana Unreleased vinyl is actually home right now FaceTiming Ms. Lanita.

2 minutes ago, Marius said:

I’ve got Fingertips stuck in my head and cannot focus on work :icant:

Same here at school omg Im almost crying reading the lyrics.. who hung himself real hiiggghhg

1 hour ago, Harry Nilsson said:

wow. Beats per minute & LA times gave her very positive review, i think they all count for Metacritic.

Please clean the mess that these other tasteless critics made with their 60/100:oprah3:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

New reviews so far:

Observer: 80/100

Beats Per Minute: 84/100

LA Times: Positive Review (expecting 90-100/100)

Sydney Morning Herald: Positive review

I cant see the score from LAtimes & SMH tho. But I hope we get at least 85/100 on metacritic. Ocean Blvd deserves more than 80

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Fingertips still hasn't really grasped me, it sounds pretty but i do find myself getting bored when it's on. I guess it doesn't help that i find most of what she's saying quite hard to understand given the fact that it mostly relies on it's lyrics to be interesting 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e