Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Poll  

1,056 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd?

• The Grants
    • Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd
    • Sweet
    • A&W
    • Judah Smith Interlude
    • Candy Necklace (feat. Jon Batiste)
    • Jon Batiste Interlude
    • Kintsugi
    • Fingertips
    • Paris, Texas (feat. SYML)
    • Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing
    • Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty)
    • Margaret (feat. Bleachers)
    • Fishtail
    • Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis)
    • Taco Truck x VB

I used to think my preaching was mostly about you
And you're not gonna like this, but I'm gonna to tell you the truth
I've discovered my preaching is mostly about me

This part of Judah Smith Interlude completely defines the concept of the album. :assad:

STAMPEDE (the duets album) - coming soon

TN8Axi7.png

3 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

This part of Judah Smith Interlude completely defines the concept of the album. :assad:

Which is why whenever someone questions her lyrics or is “offended” by her references, we say “it’s not about you” 😌

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

I’ve been laughing at myself and getting mystified to Margaret’s when you know, you know, cus its like stranger than a stranger 2.0 and makes absolute total sense all simple but still so profound, not complex at all, and just the insinuating of knowing, when you know. It’s just- there you go, when you know- you know. It’s giving CAMP. It’s giving genius!! sushichaeng-gretchen.gif756d44e76f7eed94dad2f2eab89730a3_w200.gi

UV/Honeymoon

6 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

they called Heroin bottom of her songwriting barrel :icant: 

blasphemy.

7 minutes ago, White Dress said:

Although I do love Candy Necklace it would kind be the best song of all time it the guitar was louder and the song culminated with a bigger finale 

It would be an epic sounding song with a little bit of more orchestra. The melody is really suitable for it.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

11 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Just listened to the RollIng Stone podcast and they called Heroin bottom of her songwriting barrel :icant: They also went into QFTC again – at least they liked the new album.

sometimes opinions are just objectively wrong :oprah3:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

1 minute ago, Doll Harlow said:

Judah Smith Interlude music video when? :hoe:

She should get Evan Peters to reprise his Kai Anderson role and lip sync over Judas, that would made it quite spectacular 

maybe the stuff in judah smith interlude about doing the right things as a father, partner, etc. is lana taking a dig at sean... especially after a&w. like he disrespected her to the extreme AND whoever he was engaged too.

.~~* i never meant to hurt you baby, it's so hard to be good, in this world where you do what you know you shouldn't *~~.

1 minute ago, cominguplavender said:

maybe the stuff in judah smith interlude about doing the right things as a father, partner, etc. is lana taking a dig at sean... especially after a&w. like he disrespected her to the extreme AND whoever he was engaged too.

as well as designing rhinos :true: 

Rhino-calf GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

8 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

blasphemy.

It would be an epic sounding song with a little bit of more orchestra. The melody is really suitable for it.

That one super noir sounding octave the violin (?) hits in the second chorus is straight out of a horror film. Incredible. Wish it had more of that 

2 hours ago, honey dew said:

Screen-Shot-2023-03-28-at-8-11-58-am.png

18.jpg?format=1000w 15.jpg?format=1000w 10.jpg?format=1000w

My god look at these visuals, i think they may be her best? That church pic is so haunting, i'm kinda blown away...

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

My god look at these visuals, i think they may be her best? That church pic is so haunting, i'm kinda blown away...

i love that church picture as well, it looks like something beautiful and ominous that you would see in a vivid dream, it has that unconscious, liminal quality...