Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Poll  

1,052 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd?

• The Grants
    • Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd
    • Sweet
    • A&W
    • Judah Smith Interlude
    • Candy Necklace (feat. Jon Batiste)
    • Jon Batiste Interlude
    • Kintsugi
    • Fingertips
    • Paris, Texas (feat. SYML)
    • Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing
    • Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty)
    • Margaret (feat. Bleachers)
    • Fishtail
    • Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis)
    • Taco Truck x VB

Just now, taco truck said:

Cause it’s lowkey pick me but also I think it’s funny line i can’t imagine anyone genuinely being angry at it:air:

If anyone can get away with being a pick me girl, it's her though. She IS a different kind of woman. I never understood why people get so bended over someone saying they feel different. But it is true that basic b#tches wouldn't understand. 

1 minute ago, jamesss said:

how much would tickets be if she went on tour? like how much for pit? maybe like price range 

When I saw her at the Cotillion in Wichita for NFR tour GA tix were like $60 a piece I wanna say. It was a super small venue tho. Very local! I’m sure her Ticketmaster has caught on to her as well though

also

I’m just gonna say it. Fingertips should’ve been on a poetry album, like, ten verses no chorus? Ma. I’m not sitting through that!!!!! :true:

18 minutes ago, Hejira87 said:

Why are some girls so bothered with the "Basic bitch" line in sweet? Like..if you have a problem with that maybe she's talking about you.
It's just a funny little lyric and some turn it into something they feel offended by. Grow up. 

because some people put effort in being offended lately, it's like they're constantly looking for shit to be angry about :scoff:

4 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

I’m just gonna say it. Fingertips should’ve been on a poetry album, like, ten verses no chorus? Ma. I’m not sitting through that!!!!! :true:

naur the melody is so catchy. truly a superior song

.~~* i never meant to hurt you baby, it's so hard to be good, in this world where you do what you know you shouldn't *~~.

5 minutes ago, jamesss said:

how much would tickets be if she went on tour? like how much for pit? maybe like price range 

I Wanna say $100-150 but because of the mess Ticketmaster is lately it will probably end up like the eras tour on a smaller scale:defeated:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

8 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Just the way she sings "when I was 15 next-door neighbors did a drive by..." completely vetoes your point :oprah3:

𝔅𝔬𝔯𝔫 𝔗𝔬 𝔇𝔦𝔢 𝔵 𝔘𝔩𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔵 ℌ𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫

ob6gU4v.jpgGakhqti.jpg9AB9q4W.jpg

13 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I Wanna say $100-150 but because of the mess Ticketmaster is lately it will probably end up like the eras tour on a smaller scale:defeated:

for pit??? omg that’s like a good price right? 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

1 minute ago, jamesss said:

for pit??? omg that’s like a good price right? 

Yes she normally does GA and I see her performing at big/outdoor theaters so that seems like a regular price, that’s how much it went for for her past tours, however ticket master has scalped like crazy so I could see it easily going up to $300-$400 5 minutes after the pre-sale opens :/

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

5 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Yes she normally does GA and I see her performing at big/outdoor theaters so that seems like a regular price, that’s how much it went for for her past tours, however ticket master has scalped like crazy so I could see it easily going up to $300-$400 5 minutes after the pre-sale opens :/

yeah… i’ve heard of concert tickets being expensive, but i’ve never been to one before, so i don’t really know what’s a good price and what isn’t yk? 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

30 minutes ago, turquoisejewel said:

because some people put effort in being offended lately, it's like they're constantly looking for shit to be angry about :scoff:

Because we Americans foolishly give them power, instead of saying, "try seeing the glass half full," or even "tough shit, that's your problem," or "No one cares." 

It's one thing for a person to have a genuine grievance based on a rational argument, and another for a person, or, a group, to go around constantly looking for things to find "offensive" or "insulting" because they get attention and some degree of momentary power. 

7 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

carolineeee, what kind of  3842d94825b80cd971a5fc4e0b12aa4e_w200.gif was she to say i'd end up in institutions?

Hahahahaha

41 minutes ago, Poppers said:

caroline, what kind of...

giphy.gif

... was she to say i'd end up in institutions?

😂

did the french mag have an interview? i’ve literally been so out of the loop lately, i gotta make a ranking post again bc my thoughts have def changed abt this album and many songs clicked finally :xcry: