Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Poll  

1,059 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd?

• The Grants
    • Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd
    • Sweet
    • A&W
    • Judah Smith Interlude
    • Candy Necklace (feat. Jon Batiste)
    • Jon Batiste Interlude
    • Kintsugi
    • Fingertips
    • Paris, Texas (feat. SYML)
    • Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing
    • Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty)
    • Margaret (feat. Bleachers)
    • Fishtail
    • Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis)
    • Taco Truck x VB

4 hours ago, cominguplavender said:

speaking of engagements, do we know anything about what happened with clayton johnson? are there any songs purported to be about him?

He tried to get clout off of making a breakup song about lana and starting a music career. Makes bland ass country music now, I don’t think any recent songs are ab him

3 hours ago, American Whore said:

again, because nobody really answered. do we consider the leaked version pre-release Fingertips to be a demo since it's uncensored???

I would say it's the unedited (original) version, if there are no other differences

tunnel

A&W

candy necklace 

kintsugi 

fingertips 

paris, texas 

grandfather 

let the light in 

fishtail 

peppers

taco truck 

the best ones to me ( the whole album is phenomenal) but wow these have all been in rotation this week 

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

Okay right, got my vinyl on. Firstly it’s so pretty and second of all, I’ll share my thoughts once I’ve gotten through the album

IMG_4982.jpg

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

8 hours ago, cominguplavender said:

speaking of engagements, do we know anything about what happened with clayton johnson? are there any songs purported to be about him?

I feel a little bad for him honestly… Their relationship screams rebound :true:

alright guys i need to hear ur opinions on this - this person i know made a whole ass powerpoint presentation on why they think ppl should not listen to tunnel and it was very bad and cringe but essentially they said: lana romanticizes abusive relationships, looks down on other women and is a bad feminist. and what got me: she doesnt provide any productive „solutions“ on feminist questions. and that was it. like i cant with this interpretation of her art its not a fucking instruction on how to be a feminist or navigate the hardships of being a woman and its also nothing we‘ve never heard like its getting BORING!!

so im intersted in what yall have to say about this „perspective“ and how you would respond to that.