Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Poll  

1,059 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd?

• The Grants
    • Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd
    • Sweet
    • A&W
    • Judah Smith Interlude
    • Candy Necklace (feat. Jon Batiste)
    • Jon Batiste Interlude
    • Kintsugi
    • Fingertips
    • Paris, Texas (feat. SYML)
    • Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing
    • Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty)
    • Margaret (feat. Bleachers)
    • Fishtail
    • Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis)
    • Taco Truck x VB

1 hour ago, Venice Jesus Whore said:

Why’d it take me this long to recognize the Marina Teen Idle reference in Candy Necklace? :judgingu: I knew it sounded familiar. 

Because it’s not a Marina Teen Idle reference. She just rhymed the same words.

qfrWuBl.png

6 minutes ago, lostindarkparadise said:

"In the process, Del Rey’s ninth studio album became the fastest-selling of 2023 so far. It sold 9,717 CDs, 20,809 vinyl albums, 2,582 cassettes and 998 digital downloads, as well as 7,819 units from sales-equivalent streams. The album is also No.1 on the vinyl chart."

so, number 1 in the us confirmed? Follows uv and lfl?

52 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Was this possibly from a video shoot for Fishtail/Peppers?
62039781-11178277-image-a-52_16622804155

Actually a fishtail/peppers or peppers/taco tuck double mv would be so cool. Also, I love this fit so much. She looked so cute that day

Why are almost all of these reactors on youtube so fake? "Haven't heard any of this" while they effortlessly mime along with the lines and pauze at just the convenient time. 
Does an actual authentic reactor exist? I want to know...

3 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

BTD having almost the same amount of daily streams as Ocean Lbd is so odd to me lol

I will never be able to comprehend how popular Born To Die still is….

23 minutes ago, Hejira87 said:

Why are almost all of these reactors on youtube so fake? "Haven't heard any of this" while they effortlessly mime along with the lines and pauze at just the convenient time. 

i dont get why people are so obsessed with live reaction youtubers :rip: 

it would be one thing if they listened, and then gave thoughtful commentary and a review on the songs, but 99% of the time they do not and just do this dumb open mouth shocked face. it is so clear that half of them are fully faking it for engagement from fans :rip: 

31 minutes ago, Hejira87 said:

Ajayii still remains the superior of all Youtube reactors

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

y'all, is A&W laced with CRACK?

Ask me a month ago and I would have said I prefer the title track over it. But still, after hundreds of plays, once the album was released in full, the song blossomed even further for me and now I can't stop playing A&W on repeat, a month and a half after we first heard it. :thumb3:  Truly the Venice Bitch of this album and a career highlight. Why does Lana's music do this for me? I'm obsessed.

4 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

Y’all need to listen to the album in nature or on a drive around backroads, somewhere scenic. It’s completely life changing and I get chills with every song. Hearing Kintsugi with birds chirping in the background is SURREAL :true:

That's how I've been listening all week! Taking walks, just sitting somewhere outside, driving around...that's always the best way. I find if I just sit at home and listen I get too caught up in my own thoughts. Being outside and moving around helps me focus and understand music better. 

Seeing all this praise for Sweet and Kintsugi is making my heart go :wub:

It's also been wild seeing Margaret get so much praise since the Needle Drop review came out. She was always that girl for me, but it seems to be a critic's favorite all of a sudden. :thumb3: