Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Poll  

1,059 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd?

• The Grants
    • Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd
    • Sweet
    • A&W
    • Judah Smith Interlude
    • Candy Necklace (feat. Jon Batiste)
    • Jon Batiste Interlude
    • Kintsugi
    • Fingertips
    • Paris, Texas (feat. SYML)
    • Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing
    • Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty)
    • Margaret (feat. Bleachers)
    • Fishtail
    • Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis)
    • Taco Truck x VB

1 minute ago, imaginist said:

Apple Music finally added NFR to her “Essential Albums” with BTD :trisha:

She needs a PR Team to make sure stuff like this happens quicker :trisha:

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

The Grants would've been better without the gospel singers, Lana could've done those gospel parts with her layered vocals, don't tell me it wouldn't have sounded way better if she did :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

6 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

The Grants would've been better without the gospel singers, Lana could've done those gospel parts with her layered vocals, don't tell me it wouldn't have sounded way better if she did :oprah3:

Hmmm, idk there was something very sweet and introductory about it. Not to mention, Lana had THEE Whitney Houston’s backup singers, I can imagine it was a huge deal for Lana. I think it really was a nice opening to what the album would entail, a little jazzy and soulful, with a gorgeous melody. It adds to the meaning of the album in my opinion

So, a new vinyl variant is out for pre-order with the Judah Smith Interlude omitted from the tracklist—does this mean future pressings will exclude the track going forward now?

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones

35 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I was hoping her family was gonna be singing with her and then I heard bg singers and they're talented but there was uh a huge missed opportunity to have her family join her

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

11 minutes ago, itsmarvinabel said:

So, a new vinyl variant is out for pre-order with the Judah Smith Interlude omitted from the tracklist—does this mean future pressings will exclude the track going forward now?

inb4 he asked to be removed bc he didn't want to be associated with her boob pic as a man of god :air:

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

I don't know why, but I've been listening to Peppers so much lately :dance: It's got great replay value 

imageproxy.jpg

16 minutes ago, itsmarvinabel said:

Canadian store still includes the interlude on the new vinyl… I think it’s just a mistake on their part.

8 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

Do u guys know anything about this? 👹L1lhe1.IMG-20230412-193028.jpg

Where is this from?