Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Poll  

1,059 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd?

• The Grants
    • Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd
    • Sweet
    • A&W
    • Judah Smith Interlude
    • Candy Necklace (feat. Jon Batiste)
    • Jon Batiste Interlude
    • Kintsugi
    • Fingertips
    • Paris, Texas (feat. SYML)
    • Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing
    • Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty)
    • Margaret (feat. Bleachers)
    • Fishtail
    • Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis)
    • Taco Truck x VB

8 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Sooo no one here is complaining abt Lana doing nothing after the album release? Yall just let her sit on her big ass and vape while we have to get crumbs

Wtf is this even:brows3:

6 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Sooo no one here is complaining abt Lana doing nothing after the album release? Yall just let her sit on her big ass and vape while we have to get crumbs

you’re literally on lanaboards.com

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

what do you want her to do lmfao? she doesn’t care about numbers so she’s not gonna go on every talk show in the universe. she hasn’t done much after album releases since 2017 and if you don’t like that unstan… be grateful we’re getting multiple mv’s 

we’re not complaining cause what else is there to do? she dropped an amazing album and that’s all we can ask for

the way some people cannot wrap their head around the fact that their favorite artist is not a circus animal designed to dance and perform for them 24/7 to "keep them entertained" is truly something :rip:

i am so glad she does not listen to her "fans". some of them are truly her biggest enemies truly.

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

the way some people cannot wrap their head around the fact that their favorite artist is not a circus animal designed to dance and perform for them 24/7 to "keep them entertained" is truly something :rip:

i am so glad she does not listen to her "fans". some of them are truly her biggest enemies truly.

THIS! she works hard enough giving us an album every 1-2 years and that’s all I could ever ask for 

31 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

If you’re that bored and desperate to be entertained then idk what to tell you… that seems kind of pathetic 

30 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

She probably does a lot in the background that we don't see or catch. I guess her schedule is overflowing, she's on some festivals this year and will surely rehearse for that and she'll be glad to have some days off for herself. Besides, the preparation for the album (studio recordings, photo shoots, interviews etc.) must have been very stressful.

I was just sitting and listening to Candy necklace, I had my Lana playlist on shuffle, and for the first time I think I know what people mean when they said that this album has a weird almost muffled sound. I wouldn’t say that it sounds like it’s recorded with a toaster, which is how other people have put it, but I get it now. It came up after White Mustang, it was shocking how different the quality was. However that does not mean that I don’t love the album, I just wonder why that’s so.

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

1 hour ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Does it count for MC?

the album went down to 80 lol:pout:

wait what is this?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

54 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

she just released a great album. what more do you want? as far as i'm concerned that's enough. artists shouldn't have to continue to do a bunch of silly things following an album release to keep our attention. she did her part. either enjoy the album or pick up some new hobbies to occupy yourself with.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

28 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

THIS! she works hard enough giving us an album every 1-2 years and that’s all I could ever ask for 

She just sits in a studio singing into a mic its not like she produces or mixes the entire album… y’all make it seem like she’s slaving away just for our satisfaction 

Music is her hobby not her job, her job is to keep us entertained 

3 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

She just sits in a studio singing into a mic its not like she produces or mixes the entire album… y’all make it seem like she’s slaving away just for our satisfaction 

you are an idiot :rip: 

4 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Her job is to do whatever tf she wants 😂

ok shut up

her job is to keep us entertained 

No, actually it isn't!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.