Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Poll  

1,059 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd?

• The Grants
    • Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd
    • Sweet
    • A&W
    • Judah Smith Interlude
    • Candy Necklace (feat. Jon Batiste)
    • Jon Batiste Interlude
    • Kintsugi
    • Fingertips
    • Paris, Texas (feat. SYML)
    • Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing
    • Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty)
    • Margaret (feat. Bleachers)
    • Fishtail
    • Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis)
    • Taco Truck x VB

idk where to post this but why did they change to this ugly ass thumbnail?:trisha: There are literally so many better shots in the mv

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Grandfather lyrics are hilarious lol 

Dragging her detractors, addressing the industry plant and plastic surgeries allegations, asking God and her late grandpa for a sign, Rob fishing sharks and QFTC all in one song

lXJHg0C.gif

19 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Lana after typing “regrettably also a white woman” on her typewriter

lXJHg0C.gif

I love this line

lXJHg0C.gif

52 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Grandfather lyrics are hilarious lol 

Dragging her detractors, addressing the industry plant and plastic surgeries allegations, asking God and her late grandpa for a sign, Rob fishing sharks and QFTC all in one song

lXJHg0C.gif

It is a masterpiece. We are not worthy :defeated:

Even if the Candy Necklace video flops, I will still appreciate it for what it is. I don’t think Lana has been still out of the box with a music video for a while. I love when she references the past and she really hasn’t done something really old Hollywood since BTD with National Anthem so I’m just excited she is in a more glamorous headspace 

23 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Even if the Candy Necklace video flops, I will still appreciate it for what it is. I don’t think Lana has been still out of the box with a music video for a while. I love when she references the past and she really hasn’t done something really old Hollywood since BTD with National Anthem so I’m just excited she is in a more glamorous headspace 

LOVE video HELLOOOOO

12 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

LOVE video HELLOOOOO

Yeah but that was also Lana just being Lana. I mean it has been a while since she like truly “cosplayed” and referring past icons. Like Marilyn and Jackie, ofc most of her music videos have vintage aesthetics 

Those vintage cars floating through space changed my brain chemistry tho 

yeah this is fully a concept album. she's entering the tunnel by questioning her place in her family line, in the world and in a relashionship, goes darker dealing with toxic relashionships while debating her religiousness, hits full darness while having to deal with death and overall trauma in her life, starts to see light while putting herself first in life and standing up in the face of criticism, and finally reaches the other side finally being able to have fun and feel carefree. her mind:blush3: