Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Poll  

1,059 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd?

• The Grants
    • Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd
    • Sweet
    • A&W
    • Judah Smith Interlude
    • Candy Necklace (feat. Jon Batiste)
    • Jon Batiste Interlude
    • Kintsugi
    • Fingertips
    • Paris, Texas (feat. SYML)
    • Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing
    • Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty)
    • Margaret (feat. Bleachers)
    • Fishtail
    • Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis)
    • Taco Truck x VB

16 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

ur right theres not one thing to like theres a million things to like :true:

i like it kinda. jack singing is so daddy and camp. hot asf.

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

today i was singing the title track and the lyrics really clicked to me. like imagine her mind when she wrote a song about the tunnel and it's details, decided to mention harry nilson and showed us the desire of not being forgotten. she's undoubtedly the greatest songwriter of our generation 

i listen to sweet soooo much, it is quickly becoming one of my favorite songs of hers ever — do u want children? do u wanna marry me? do u wanna run marathons in long beach by the sea? 

THAT LINE HAS NEVER NOT MADE ME TEAR UP

Our boy neil keeping us alive with the promo😭 def think todays posts were about lana. He was with the same film producer thats been tagged anddd the other film producer guy that was tagged just posted a rose on his story, very lana vibes if u ask me. I swear like we are going to get some sort of surprise very soon

the way she just dropped the album and left it there :oprah:

at least we'll have upcoming festival sets that are sure going to happen

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I really think this album is meant to be listened to in whole, but if I'm being picky, I'm most likely to skip:

• Fingertips
  • Grandfather
  • Let the Light In
  • Margaret

I love Fingertips, but it can be draining to listen to if you're not prepared for it. Grandfather/LTLI/Margaret has always been my least favorite part of the album and it's kinda become more of a drag for me the more I listen to it. I don't dislike it, but I find myself more and more just wanting to get it over with so I can get to Fishtail/Peppers/Taco Truck.

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

13 hours ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

Our boy neil keeping us alive with the promo😭 def think todays posts were about lana. He was with the same film producer thats been tagged anddd the other film producer guy that was tagged just posted a rose on his story, very lana vibes if u ask me. I swear like we are going to get some sort of surprise very soon

i’m being delusional clown but what if yes to heaven and purify are coming like how angel olsen did a little 4 track EP of songs that didn’t make BigTime. i could see lana doing a little ep with the same aesthetics neil has been posting but idk i’m prolly being ungrateful and delusional 😭🤣

After a month I can confirm this album has infinitely more replay value than Chemtrails or Blue Banisters (to me) 

like I actually listen to it in full (ok I skip kintsugi and fingertips but still) 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

1 hour ago, Venice Jesus Whore said:

I really think this album is meant to be listened to in whole, but if I'm being picky, I'm most likely to skip:

• Fingertips
  • Grandfather
  • Let the Light In
  • Margaret

I love Fingertips, but it can be draining to listen to if you're not prepared for it. Grandfather/LTLI/Margaret has always been my least favorite part of the album and it's kinda become more of a drag for me the more I listen to it. I don't dislike it, but I find myself more and more just wanting to get it over with so I can get to Fishtail/Peppers/Taco Truck.

Fingertips is draining but you're fine casually listening to Kintsugi? :delish: