Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Poll  

1,059 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd?

• The Grants
    • Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd
    • Sweet
    • A&W
    • Judah Smith Interlude
    • Candy Necklace (feat. Jon Batiste)
    • Jon Batiste Interlude
    • Kintsugi
    • Fingertips
    • Paris, Texas (feat. SYML)
    • Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing
    • Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty)
    • Margaret (feat. Bleachers)
    • Fishtail
    • Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis)
    • Taco Truck x VB

2 hours ago, venicebitch said:

honestly this whole thing with her sister spilling tea on her private conversations with Lana seems off, i mean i think i believe in everything she said but the fact that she's a huge fan making tiktoks out of it i guess Lana could be a bit uncomfortable and wasn't THAT engaged in the convo, she could be saying literally anything to end the conversation or change the subject idk and this girl was just connecting literal crumbs to make a content out of it

i thought the video was weird the second i watched it... 

we all know lana is a very private person (especially given past circumstances) so to blast a private conversation with her is so odd to me honestly

if it was just a fan that would be fine because lana probably knows whatever she says to fans will be posted everywhere, but a conversation with your friends sister should probably stay private idk :bebe:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

2 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

I think she might got that “last songs are not favorite” thing from the reaction videos. At least that guy she followed had that opinion, and I believe she watched it.

yeahhh

6 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

I think she might got that “last songs are not favorite” thing from the reaction videos. At least that guy she followed had that opinion, and I believe she watched it.

I hate that guy, his reactions are mediocre and he doesn't even take the time to analyze the song. I don't understand why he's so popular.

1 minute ago, Orville Peck said:

I hate that guy, his reactions are mediocre and he doesn't even take the time to analyze the song. I don't understand why he's so popular.

He's attractive, that's why :true:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

The last four tracks aren't the strongest, but they aren't bad by any means.

I still wish Taco Truck was a full song though, but it's whatever at this point.

I don't think that's gonna stop Lana from doing whatever she wants to do next, besides she made it clear at the Billboard event that she doesn't have a long term vision.

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

:air:

:true:

An honest typo if there ever was one. :oprah3:

As for Taco Truck, well, I said what I said. :hottie:

i’m usually super patient when it comes to the release of visuals but her shooting the candy necklace mv 3 days before the album release and then letting it sit on someone’s hard drive is very absurd, plus the latest radio silence she’s been giving is just making the album hype die out so quickly (i would argue that it’s already dead). lana do somethiiiing ur a celebrity god dammit 

my close family member has passed away this morning after battling cancer, i don't know how im gonna get through this but this album has been such a huge comfort to me throughout. everyone always says lana drops at the exact right time and that really has been true for me every single time lol. a timeless masterpiece, thank you lana

26nuYZm.png

8 hours ago, venicebitch said:

honestly this whole thing with her sister spilling tea on her private conversations with Lana seems off, i mean i think i believe in everything she said but the fact that she's a huge fan making tiktoks out of it i guess Lana could be a bit uncomfortable and wasn't THAT engaged in the convo, she could be saying literally anything to end the conversation or change the subject idk and this girl was just connecting literal crumbs to make a content out of it

I felt the exact same when watching the tiktok, particularly the bit where she tried to show her videos about her work when she knew Lana did not want to watch them  :toofunny:  it felt really awkward.

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City