Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Poll  

1,059 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd?

• The Grants
    • Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd
    • Sweet
    • A&W
    • Judah Smith Interlude
    • Candy Necklace (feat. Jon Batiste)
    • Jon Batiste Interlude
    • Kintsugi
    • Fingertips
    • Paris, Texas (feat. SYML)
    • Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing
    • Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty)
    • Margaret (feat. Bleachers)
    • Fishtail
    • Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis)
    • Taco Truck x VB

1 hour ago, Rico25 said:

Somehow the Candy Necklace video feels like a short movie for the entire album because of the theme that are present in the album too and visuals that are similar to the photoshoots this era

F*cking love it so much

I do hope she has more in store for us because so many amazing songs deserve a video but if not, I'm now happier haha

for me the album was more about family and marriage and not about movies and old Hollywood, but I hope that we get these themes in ldr10 

or maybe you could say that the video goes beyond the album and is about her whole artist life, or what the character "Lana Del Rey" represents

Ocean Boulebard is the most lana del rey sounding song on the album.. stunning!

Kintsugi, grandfather and fingertips are also beautiful and unique

the rest are cute girls :smokes:

except sweet, she can rot i hate her

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

19 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Ocean Boulebard is the most lana del rey sounding song on the album.. stunning!

Kintsugi, grandfather and fingertips are also beautiful and unique

the rest are cute girls :smokes:

except sweet, she can rot i hate her

Remembering the better days when you had first heard the album and you were drunk posting in here saying it was perfect :crying4:

12 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Remembering the better days when you had first heard the album and you were drunk posting in here saying it was perfect :crying4:

the way im drunk posting that too.. but sweet is bad when im drunk AND sober, her lack of power!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

16 hours ago, Orville Peck said:

Peppers (Official Video)

starring Lana Del Rey, Tommy Genesis & Angelina Jolie

:biblio:

This! Angelina owes Lana for making that beautiful cover of Once Upon a Dream too ;)

1 hour ago, Honeyyoung said:

a&w mv and title track mv would be perfect imo

Yeah, those two are objectively the biggest songs on the album. But, let's face it, CN isn't doing that great, unfortunately. So, we can probably hope for a Chuck directed video at best.

4 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

They just post old tea that someone already said. I’m sure they are just guessing lol

I wouldn't be surprised if they use the CN footage for another video. That'd be kinda cool actually. Same footage different story. 

I just listened to the album for the first time, I had only heard A&W and Ocean Boulevard before. I remember listening to A&W about 30 times when it came out but I forgot I listened to the other one but I recognised the song and remembered it.

My favourite songs were probably Fishtail, A&W, Taco Truck, Margaret and Peppers, the other ones I wasn't in to that much.