Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Poll  

1,052 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd?

• The Grants
    • Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd
    • Sweet
    • A&W
    • Judah Smith Interlude
    • Candy Necklace (feat. Jon Batiste)
    • Jon Batiste Interlude
    • Kintsugi
    • Fingertips
    • Paris, Texas (feat. SYML)
    • Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing
    • Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty)
    • Margaret (feat. Bleachers)
    • Fishtail
    • Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis)
    • Taco Truck x VB

2 hours ago, barttttender said:

Probably phrases it incorrectly.

I shoulda said moody, spooky or unnaproachable. 

Its still artistic tho, art doesnt need to make you all happy-go-lucky! I love Lana because she made Me realize i wasnt alone in the dark shit i have gone through. Go listen to the top 40 hits on the radio if shes too “unnaproachable”

E- Excuse me?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, SalvaWHORE said:

E- Excuse me?

it really smells like DELULU but PLEASE let this be true :defeated:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

3 hours ago, renaissance said:

this wh*re

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I need Cry Kill Die & Zodiac to leak so I can try this: 

1. The Grants
2. Did You Know That There’s A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd
3. Sweet
4. A&W
5. Cry Kill Die
6. Judah Smith Interlude
7. Zodiac
8. Candy Necklace ft. Jon Batiste 
9. Jon Batiste  Interlude
10. Kintsugi
11. Fingertips
12. Paris, Texas ft.SYML 
13. Grandfather Please Stand On The Shoulders Of My Father While He's Deep Sea Fishing ft. RIOPY 
14. Let The Light In ft. Father John Misty 
15. Margaret ft. Bleachers 
16. Fishtail
17. Peppers ft. Tommy Genesis 

18. Taco Truck x VB

I feel like it would slap :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

18 hours ago, barttttender said:

Well, why would you make music videos as a pop artist if nobody will watch them?

Give it to charity. I can name more than just a few countries that could use the money.

lana isn’t a pop artist :slayty: she has some pop music and her music is produced mainly in pop way but she isn’t ariana grande 

6 hours ago, barttttender said:

Nobody streamed Candy Necklace as great and as high-budget as it was. So, you can say goodbye to another video.

pleaseeee when are you going to realise she doesn’t give a fuck about charts :facepalm: she literally released an entire album that she “didn’t want anyone to listen to” 

kintsugi gets better with every listen... im loving it so much its giving me unreleased kind of obsession

piano ballads can really go all the way up or all the way down huh

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

u know what I'm high, listening to Fingertips and what I really, additionally, love about it past it's first frontier of a beautiful warp of space of sound, is how the parallels of neurons in the brain can similarly be found in form to hands, and how they reach out to other neurons/ synapses and neuro-plasticity , in a way that Lana also parallels reaching for her family. It's the perfect hammock of themes. It flows and swims well with the broader theme of the importance and respecting and the carrying of memories (past the easy fore-fronted material, but what really matters in toward a more purposeful, post-just existing mindset and life). It's like the song's a beautiful thread swimming and extracted freshly from your subconscious space, to also, almost expanding into external galaxies. Like a perfect, resounding modicum of origin to then the swooping promises of limitless possibilities, real similar to the Hero's Journey. It has it's own, very much deserved, universe in and of itself. It's so clear; kinda how water can be so refreshing and purifying. 

UV/Honeymoon

The title, aside from the literal lyrics, sounds so well supported in providing the beauty, and cathedralic kind of imagery that the entire song's drenched and is caught up in. Like rainclouds crying upwards altogether against a softly pasteled yellow, iridescent curtain of a rivered midmorning sky. 

UV/Honeymoon

I'm making up a music video for fishtail in my head right now, it starts off black and white, and begins with the camera zoning in on Lana posing like Aphrodite in the middle of an island, with shark fins encircling the small pedestal of an island, and scenes begin to silhouette in the ocean water like blades of grass/ petal shaped scratches, to then portaling into a scene where Lana sings from a faded cool toned red/ grey home balcony, curtain billowing against a diamond sized twilight pistoled sun. Her and her friends to another scene, start fishing for pearls in the LA river,  and it turns out that the pearls are tears from heartbroken lovers, and eventually Lana writing in a studio. There's petal-shaped portals, a montage of moving scenes, with her and the man she loves in different billowing frames. One with them being centered in different locations, but filling the same room, one where they're dancing and Lana's dress twirls and turns into another petal-shaped portal to a silhouette with the man just leaving from their dance. 

From the river, the last scene then frames lit only the singer's window where she begins to record. Camera pans out from projector lights above to white, and Lana then smiles to the camera, last frame as she says "one-two" to signal her singing for the next song.

It's starts off a bit semi-animated similar to a kind of living collage/ comic world, to something current, real-time reality looking world, and then turns/ edited/ tailored classic 2012 looking black and white for the last part trailing to the studio scene (for a classic, rock feeling timelessness to it) I can see it so vividly I kinda wish I could see it now. 

UV/Honeymoon