Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Poll  

1,059 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd?

• The Grants
    • Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd
    • Sweet
    • A&W
    • Judah Smith Interlude
    • Candy Necklace (feat. Jon Batiste)
    • Jon Batiste Interlude
    • Kintsugi
    • Fingertips
    • Paris, Texas (feat. SYML)
    • Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing
    • Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty)
    • Margaret (feat. Bleachers)
    • Fishtail
    • Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis)
    • Taco Truck x VB

32 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

"Caroline, what kind of [mother] was she to say I'd end up in institutions?" and

"What the fuck's wrong in your head to send me away, never to come back? Exotic places and people don't take the place of being your child"

really.. hit me :pout:

On one hand, I am sure she was an absolutely horrible mother (most teachers are because they relate to children in a different way), on the other hand, I'd love to hear her side of the story.

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

candy necklace leading in the polls... i know that's right! :trisha: 

Hide contents

well, it's currently tied with a&w but still :trisha: 

we will win. CN Forever!!!

Just now, The Grants said:

i wish we had boz or kintsugi to tell us if there is a full taco truck out there…  

it is.

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

just realised i somehow haven't written in this thread yet? so it was just fading into the background 4 me :bliss: anyway paris texas is one of my favourite songs of all time now and it became so, so fast. last time that happened almost immediately was probably w video games :bliss: 

mUENGN9.png

Okay umm.. i have officially just listened to the entire record (after not having heard any singles or even snippets) and i .. um ... okay.. i want to THROW UP ma'am.. spAre paper towels???

first of all... ok this will not be my review because im a little ok prety.. very drunk and high.. and sumn else but this was too much.. but i have some issues that really pissed me off  with some of ya'lls comments after having heard it.. why were ya'll saying jacks voice was bad? i literally heard nothing wrong.. that song is stunning.

and maybe i just love alt music too much and am a little numb to "abstract" shit but the judah smith was kinda beauiful, like stream "the god" or some of ethel cains music cus this shit is childs play you little bitches(yea u fag boz) .. either way i fucking loved it.. and it wasn't scary like stop being .. ??

!11

i was so fuckoing gAGGED BY FISHTail and pEPPERS!!! PLEASE.. these songs are sp good.!! absolotely not one bad song on this album

like, i cant think of a bad song, every track felt so estabalished, and even my high ass couldn't figure out a fault,

this is literally any true lana stan could ask for in terms of QUALITY, idk what else a hater could want, its probably justt the fans that became fans since" norman" that dont like it because this is LANA in her back to basics form and im going to CUM YES GIRLIES

ok real review coming when i sober up <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Pinky’s official track list ranking:

1. Kintsugi

2. Candy Necklace

3. Tunnel

4. Fingertips

5. The Grants

6. Let The Light In

7. Margaret

8. Fishtail

9. Peppers

10. Sweet

11. A&W

12. Paris, Texas

13. Grandfather

14. Taco Truck x VB (VB ruined it)

15/16. Judah Smith Interlude & Jon Batiste Interlude

Amazing work, one of her best albums to date :oprah:

1. A&W
2. Peppers
3. Grandfather Please Stand On The Shoulders Of My Father While He's Deep Sea Fishing
4. Let The Light In
5. Taco Truck X VB
6. Paris, Texas
7. Fingertips
8. Candy Necklace 
9. The Grants
10. Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd
11. Sweet
12. Fishtail
13. Jon Batiste Interlude 
14. Kintsugi
15. Margaret
16. Judah Smith Interlude

SharedImage-148639.png?t=2f2d3f28a7d24bedoes anyone have an HQ version of this exact cover (unlike the vinyl cover, it doesn’t have the extra text saying “Limited edition green vinyl…”)? Thank you!!

Edited by Mer
Found it nevermind!

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 hour ago, Louise said:

Just finished listening to Kintsugi, after I played The Grants and the title track and the rest through except A&W because I already overplayed that one and am skipping Judah Smith Interlude . . . I am purchasing the mp3s one by one on Amazon, because Judah Smith Interlude is a skip to me, audio unheard. Youtube has too many pops and pauses, and I do not subscribe to Apple, Spotify, or the other streaming services. Mp3 the way to go, for me . . .

As soon as Lana's voice started doing arpegios on "I'm sweet, bare feet" on Sweet, I pronounced, Album of the Year! Now, I'll pause and do my cleaning job for my absent neighbor before catching up..

Thanx so much for all your opinions! You can tell from my Likes I read through and enjoy them!

If she doesn’t win AOTY at the next Grammys for this album we storming it like Jan 6 😤😤😤

I’m still in awe over all of the beautiful lyrics. They’re so deep yet so simple. No one is doing it quite like Lana :krylie: :heart:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°