Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Poll  

1,052 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd?

• The Grants
    • Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd
    • Sweet
    • A&W
    • Judah Smith Interlude
    • Candy Necklace (feat. Jon Batiste)
    • Jon Batiste Interlude
    • Kintsugi
    • Fingertips
    • Paris, Texas (feat. SYML)
    • Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing
    • Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty)
    • Margaret (feat. Bleachers)
    • Fishtail
    • Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis)
    • Taco Truck x VB

11 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Daddy Jon Denton said the last three tracks feel like bonus tracks :air:

well… without you, lolita, burning desire, black beauty, florida kilos and many others are all bonus tracks, maybe it's a compliment :true:

this album has so many layers and is generally fucking insane. i can't believe what she has accomplished here. i almost feel like this album is ahead of its time and will age incredibly well.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

4 minutes ago, whitelines said:

MARGARET STANS RISE :oprah4:

top 5 song out of her whole discography yup :true:

who else deleted JS interlude sksdlfsdjl

IMG-6634.png

HOW DID HE SNEAK IN!!!!! I DELETED YOU! :lange:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

You know after a few good listens I’ve really come to be impressed with how Lana’s Melodie’s and lyric structure kinda make it difficult to sing along because the songs are more like diary entries.. it’s like these songs were for her on her terms, more than any of her other ones. She is telling her own story in a way where we have no choice but to listen and I think it’s really beautiful.. now with some of these songs, I hear stories of points in her life.. detailed stories.. that Lana holds near and dear to her heart… it’s really cool. For sure no artist is doing it like her.. also really like the new found use of the word ‘daddy’ she went from calling toxic men to actually talking to her father in ‘Kintsugi’ for example. So much growth. I feel like a lot of these confessions/stories bring light to a lot of laptop demos and concepts as well.. when I heard the 15 year old part in ‘Fingertips’ I automatically thought of ‘Bentley’ .. and even ‘Boarding School’ ..not easy stuff to ever talk about or come to terms with so I’m glad she’s at peace enough as an artist and woman to become one with her traumas.. really cool.so proud of her.. also love how Candy Necklace is masking something real dark…

1 minute ago, imaginist said:

So why did she have to censor ‘mother’ in Fingertips when it’s shown in Apple Music’s lyrics anyway? :pls: that could still cause a lawsuit if Patty really gave a fook 

it was a ... glitch !

Lana to Charlie about smoking: "Hey, please, can you stop smoking? It's really bothering me and it's not good for your health either. I care about you and I don't want to see you suffer in the future. I know it's your choice, but it affects everyone around you. The smell, the second-hand smoke, and the risk of diseases. It's just not worth it. But anyways, where's my vape? I'm feeling a little nauseous."

I love that Candy Necklace is currently leading on the poll. I don’t regret selecting her as one of my claimed tracks. The music video will make me love the song even more :flutter:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°