Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Poll  

1,060 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd?

• The Grants
    • Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd
    • Sweet
    • A&W
    • Judah Smith Interlude
    • Candy Necklace (feat. Jon Batiste)
    • Jon Batiste Interlude
    • Kintsugi
    • Fingertips
    • Paris, Texas (feat. SYML)
    • Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing
    • Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty)
    • Margaret (feat. Bleachers)
    • Fishtail
    • Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis)
    • Taco Truck x VB

5 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i love the idea but also unfortunately kaiman collaborates with him on most of his projects and has for a long time (she models in his photography, does styling, drawing for lana, they might actually be in a relationship??? i can’t figure it out .. or just good friends ..) but anyways she’s basically always involved with his work lana related or not

the mock-up you made though OMFGGGG it looks good … the world where that exists is the world i want to be in

Oh I didn’t know that, let me exhale :noparty:

18 minutes ago, honey dew said:

We know Neil took 65 photos for this campaign, and if I’ve counted correctly we’ve only seen 30 of them. And if Kaiman Kazazian is tagged in the church pic 👀 I would have never believed it but maybe there actually is a deluxe edition coming… or a sequel album?

Something like…?

image.jpg

Pearl Watch Me On Ring A Bell Psycho Lifeguard

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Pearl Watch Me On Ring A Bell Psycho Lifeguard

I love this album title and it exudes "taco truck X VB" energy 

23 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Wait gerls… so these are his most recent posts:

Screen-Shot-2023-03-28-at-8-11-58-am.png

1. See how the church pic has a double exposure effect with a shoreline behind it? This is the same as three other pics from the album campaign (it’s also pink?):

18.jpg?format=1000w 15.jpg?format=1000w 10.jpg?format=1000w

2. We still don’t know what that stray Lana photo is from, but she’s wearing a headband which she isn’t wearing in any other photos from the campaign.

3. There is a wave pic with every vinyl variant. 🧠

We know Neil took 65 photos for this campaign, and if I’ve counted correctly we’ve only seen 30 of them. And if Kaiman Kazazian is tagged in the church pic 👀 I would have never believed it but maybe there actually is a deluxe edition coming… or a sequel album?

Something like…?

image.jpg

@Kintsugipost about "NEW MUSIC" would make sense if that's true 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 hour ago, SalvaWHORE said:

the end of NFR was "hope", a piano ballad that started and extended a whole era full of piano flops (COCC & BB)

:rip:

Okay guys, I’m finally back from my trip and managed to listen to the album. And oh god what can I say… this is not an album, this is a movie soundtrack. I definitely think this is her most cinematic world and is so

beautiful. I thought I may end up not really liking as everyone was hyping it so much, but I love love love it.

The Grants: a beautiful intro to the album. It’s not the biggest highlight but I like it as an opener. 

Sweet: Such a beautiful song, I really liked it and it defied my expectations. 

Candy Necklace + JB interlude are fucking masterpieces. I want them to continue working together. A match made in heaven. 

Fingertips is otherworldly. I will always be fascinated by Lana’s ability to make melodies out of any lyric possible. It’s such a heartbreaking song. 

paris, texas: i loved the SYML song and what Lana did with it is turning gold into platinum. I don’t even know what to say. This song is making me feel things that I haven’t felt in a long time. 

Grandfather is good but not as mindblowing as I imagined it. 

Margaret is fantastic and doesn’t deserve any hate at all. The melodies are really beautiful. A classic Lana song. 

Taco truck: The first part is amazing and i really wished that they made this a full song. The VB part is a bit underwhelming for me but I don’t hate the song at all. 

i need some more time with Kintsugi, Fishtail and LTLI. 

I give it 8.5/10 and it’s absolutely in my top 3 alongside HM and NFR. It has everything I like about Lana: heartstopping lyrics, beautiful vocal

melodies, nostalgic feelings, dark themes, sadness and hope intertwined and of course a little bit of fun and humour. 

No actually I’m perching again because:

1. Kintsugi said new music

2. We've only seen half the photos from the album campaign

3. The pink double exposure church fits with the other pink double exposure pics from the variants????? Hello>?

4. There is a surprise so huge that BOZ got deleted for teasing it

5. #That'sWhyTheyCallMeLanita

44 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Wait gerls… so these are his most recent posts:

Screen-Shot-2023-03-28-at-8-11-58-am.png

1. See how the church pic has a double exposure effect with a shoreline behind it? This is the same as three other pics from the album campaign (it’s also pink?):

18.jpg?format=1000w 15.jpg?format=1000w 10.jpg?format=1000w

2. We still don’t know what that stray Lana photo is from, but she’s wearing a headband which she isn’t wearing in any other photos from the campaign.

3. There is a wave pic with every vinyl variant. 🧠

Something like…?

image.jpg

When the rest of Taco Truck opens the second surprise album 

d9bb9908805c65dbd16af976b64c8ed8.gif

wait but what if she used the roses bloom for you melody in sweet

and now life's 
a dream...

sweeeeeeeet... :karaoke:
barefeeeeeet... :karaoke:
if you want someone
then just call me up
and remember where i'll bee