Sign in to follow this  
Wait For Life

Lana covers Les Inrockuptibles - April 2023 Issue

Apparently will be available on shelves 3/29.

IMG_1208.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqKqw6zN4co/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Translation:

Freedom, spirituality, authenticity
exclusive confidences to JD Beauvallet 
+ interview 
Depeche mode 
Stop or again ? 
Thomas Bangalter 
After Daft Punk
Jim Jarmusch 
Musician version
Everything but the girl
The amazing comeback

Love, identify, ecology
The club of 5 who think the world today

Ovidie and Vanessa Springora 
The end of the s&x ?

https://shop.combat.fr/common/product-article/2155

Omg!! She always had the best photoshoots for LesInrocks :wub:, any idea where to buy this if you don’t live in France? 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

16 minutes ago, yourboy said:

Idk why but her chin looks weirdly large.. Neil kinda fucks up her face often:toofloppy:

that’s the shape her chin has always been … look at the prom pictures she posted on honeymoon from when she was a teen and it’s the same 

4 hours ago, esotericfaerie said:

that’s the shape her chin has always been … look at the prom pictures she posted on honeymoon from when she was a teen and it’s the same 

The space between her lower lip and the end of her chin, to be exact. But now I do think it's just the lighting and the angle that made me thought it was a bit off lmao

It's a pity I already ordered the dark pink vinyl from fnac. It's not there yet anyway, could have ordered the magazine along with it. Fnac sells it, too. However, don't wanna pay 13 euro plus shipping without knowing what's inside. Hope we will get a preview soon. 

It was expensive watch it 

1 hour ago, Rico25 said:

Got 2 copies this morning

It's the album and title track photoshoot basically, pictures we've already seen but it's cool because the vinyl variants don't have all the pics

Thats good to know lol I'm debating whether to buy the magazine online or not but since its just the photoshoot we already saw I'm not sure :um2:

2 hours ago, Roll With me said:

I would love to see the new interview, I wonder if she gave more insight into some of the songs she's barely talked about up until now

I might post later this week if it doesn't come out first

A few interesting things:

About A&W :

- she sent an acapella version to Jack but he hadn't read the email so it sat there for 7 months,

- Jack suggessted to add the Jimmy Jimmy Coacoa Puff part but she had it in mind since her relationship with Barrie-James,

- she wasn't sure about releasing it as a single at first but her 11 girlfriends told her they loved it lol

20 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

About A&W :

- she sent an acapella version to Jack but he hadn't read the email so it sat there for 7 months,

- Jack suggessted to add the Jimmy Jimmy Coacoa Puff part but she had it in mind since her relationship with Barrie-James,

- she wasn't sure about releasing it as a single at first but her 11 girlfriends told her they loved it lol

what the heck? and Earthquakes just leaked how weird… but I’m assuming that when she was making Blue Banisters, she was going through her songs done with Barrie and she found Earthquakes and well, she had the idea for A&W and sent that to Jack 

image.png

28 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

About A&W :

We finally forgive 11 girlfriends for that COCC cover.:oprah:

Nikki Lane was probably the 12th who said that A&W is filler material and she should release Margaret as single.:troll: