Sign in to follow this  
Wait For Life

Lana covers Les Inrockuptibles - April 2023 Issue

On 4/1/2023 at 6:50 PM, Late Summer Lover said:

girl how did you do ur address ? if ur from the US? can u do a fake example for me bc like I dont want to format my address wrong on there.

You put in your street address, city and zip code normally but for the country, it's listed in French so "Etats-Unis" for United States 

On 4/2/2023 at 12:50 AM, Late Summer Lover said:

girl how did you do ur address ? if ur from the US? can u do a fake example for me bc like I dont want to format my address wrong on there.

i’m not from the us but i just google translate it

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

Damn. What a great interview. I could read this stuff for pages and pages. The Rolling Stone UK interview was also excellent. I wish a really smart American writer at a quality American publication could have this level of discussion with her. 

~*Contemplating at Costco the Santa Clarita fires.*~

Wow, he actually asked her interesting questions. Lana always says the weirdest shit - I love her mind so much, and her current excitement for music and breaking all the rules of it is contagious.

I actually disagree with you all :hooker: she’s clearly very internal and creatively a genius but I always feel like her thoughts are expressed poorly outside of her music- there’s a lot of over explaining to not answer questions or poorly answering in pseudo intellectual ways. 

On 3/29/2023 at 4:20 PM, Rico25 said:

Lemme try to upload it somewhere lol

and yes it's a couple of double pages and single ones with pics we've already seen: title track single, Amazon variant cover, green variant cover, original cover, the other one where she's smiling it's on the back of certain versions, and there's also a 2012 pic

Thank you. That was abeautiful interview.

51 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

I always feel like her thoughts are expressed poorly outside of her music- there’s a lot of over explaining to not answer questions or poorly answering in pseudo intellectual ways. 

Lana would defintely fail the reading comprehension portion of US standardized testing. She always changes the question in her head before she answers it (which makes it sound poetic but also allows her to circumvent the question and answer with only what she wants to say) It's the result of media training following unflattering (in Lana's eyes) BTD interviews imo

I still love her interviews though and I do think a lot of what she says actually does have a point  :dafuq:

2 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Lana would defintely fail the reading comprehension portion of US standardized testing. She always changes the question in her head before she answers it (which makes it sound poetic but also allows her to circumvent the question and answer with only what she wants to say) It's the result of media training following unflattering (in Lana's eyes) BTD interviews imo

I still love her interviews though and I do think a lot of what she says actually does have a point  :dafuq:

Yeah I wouldn’t have her not do interviews- any thought process is more interesting than outright nothing.

On 4/4/2023 at 6:44 PM, fl0r1dakil0s said:

thank you for being brave and saying this!

what I would give for her to do an interview and talk like a normal person

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

1 minute ago, rosemead ramada said:

My copy arrived in the US today!

Meanwhile, my copy of Rolling Stone UK that I ordered a month ago is nowhere to be seen :notamused:

Woah so fast! I guess I should be waiting for mine as well:party: