Elle

NEW THEMES - Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd + B&W (LIVE for All Groups)

4 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Bestie these look great but what does “all groups” mean in the title? Are supporters getting a lime version of the ocean blvd theme :oopna:

I put that there to note that these would be available for everyone rather than a supporters exclusive! I still do plan on adding some Supporters 2.0 exclusive themes for all her albums eventually (and I will make some non-exclusive themes for the back-catalogue as well) but probably not any time super soon so these ones can have their moment to shine! x

Also, I’m so happy to see that you all are enjoying these! I was so excited to share them with you :wub: 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I haven’t switched my theme yet and these are both so gorgeous. I can’t decide which to use :oprah:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

2 hours ago, Elle said:

I put that there to note that these would be available for everyone rather than a supporters exclusive! I still do plan on adding some Supporters 2.0 exclusive themes for all her albums eventually (and I will make some non-exclusive themes for the back-catalogue as well) but probably not any time super soon so these ones can have their moment to shine! x

Also, I’m so happy to see that you all are enjoying these! I was so excited to share them with you :wub: 

How does one become a supporter? :pussypower:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

8 minutes ago, sweetie said:

Anyone else want a dark theme? :lush:

kYCJF2y.png

ME! I'm using the dark Ocean Blvd theme but the pink one is so so pretty as well! :oprah: I think I'll switch between the themes, the dark one for when I'm browsing late at night (or during winter rip daylight) and use an extension to make the comment sections' background dark too. (I use "Dark Reader" for Firefox in case anyone wants it too! It's really nice.)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png