Candy Necklace (feat. Jon Batiste) [Official Visualizer] - Out Now

the ending is so funny, "in case they say i never did anything, i did, i stood up here and i sang" hahaha i love her

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

OMG ITS OUT? imma watch it after drag race. Please tell me this is the glamour we’ve been wanting her to serve, I need a stunning visual

just a lil teaser, not a real video, but it's cute and you definitely don't wanna miss it lol 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 minutes ago, American Whore said:

just a lil teaser, not a real video, but it's cute and you definitely don't wanna miss it lol 

Slay! Hopefully it’s a sign of something to come, there’s been too much buzz from her team. This is shaping to be one of her best eras in a while

16 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Everything about Candy Necklace is so confusing :hide:

The story behind it, the lyrics and now this teaser :thumb2:

Love it tho

wasn't there someone who said there was a story behind it? i don't remember what it was tho and i thought they said they'd tell us once it was out

was it kintsugi? eclipse? boz? fuck if i know 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, American Whore said:

the ending is so funny, "in case they say i never did anything, i did, i stood up here and i sang" hahaha i love her

She doesn't even sing live on stage anymore so this is hilarious. She uses really loud backing vocals to cover her. I wonder what she will do for all these new festival dates. :awk:

1 hour ago, American Whore said:

wasn't there someone who said there was a story behind it? i don't remember what it was tho and i thought they said they'd tell us once it was out

was it kintsugi? eclipse? boz? fuck if i know 

BOZ! He said he’d spill in 2025

2 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

“Can you tell us about Candy Necklace” 

“idk”

:air2:

such a Lana answer :bye3:

"Don’t forget me"

It's very interesting how a song that was essentially a replacement is getting this much attention from her - it was the only song she teased, the only one so far that's getting visuals. It's so mysterious.

Very old hollywoo glamour