TropicoKitten

Forbidden Snacks

Do yall remember that Jessica Simpson line of makeup that was supposed to be edible? :noparty:

06299628-11af-47e7-888d-d67316360a92.jpg

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

Do yall remember that Jessica Simpson line of makeup that was supposed to be edible? :noparty:

06299628-11af-47e7-888d-d67316360a92.jpg

i can only imagine that the lotions/creams/perfumes/whatever else it was would be very sticky, like if you put frosting or caramel on your skin :ohsnap2:

WGe8ynS.gif

1 hour ago, American Whore said:

Yes!! I remember when it was called "Dessert Treats" back in 2005. The packaging was cute, everything was candy or cake scented AND flavored. I think it was exclusively sold at CVS. They had a table in the middle of the cosmetics section dedicated to the brand. I was 12 at the time, my parents wouldn't buy it for me, so I'd just spray the samples on myself every time we went to CVS. Yes, it was tasty and sweet. It's gross, but yeah I used to lick it off my arms too. :toofunny:

Edit: Found picture of what I remember exactly. 

64fffd8f7a9e9b6890608b941342221b.jpg

:sluttybunny:🌧️

barbie feet and hands were absolutely scrumptious as a kid … not like in terms of being tasty they just felt great to chew 

barbie-feet.jpg

oh and pencil grips :hooker:

SN37108-main-1200Wx1200H?context=bWFzdGV

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

ok i have a few from childhood:

• frozen broccoli, like deadass fresh from the freezer
  • toast with mint sauce
  • pritt stick - the recyclable ones tasted so much better
  • lip balm
  • raw pasta
  • plain hamburgers from mcdonalds, but id literally only eat the bun and nothing else lmfao

if i think of any more, i'll update you

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

a3a6177c06d5acc098ff657a9666d29f.jpg

My parents actually had to hide this lip balm from me when I was a kid because I kept eating it. The worst part is I believe The Body Shop stopped selling these in the late 80s and I was born in the 2000s. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

13 minutes ago, Mer said:

a3a6177c06d5acc098ff657a9666d29f.jpg

My parents actually had to hide this lip balm from me when I was a kid because I kept eating it. The worst part is I believe The Body Shop stopped selling these in the late 80s and I was born in the 2000s. 

lol once I ate an entire Lush lip scrub in one day :xgiggle: