TropicoKitten

Forbidden Snacks

3 hours ago, 132 said:

ok i have a few from childhood:

• plain hamburgers from mcdonalds, but id literally only eat the bun and nothing else lmfao

if i think of any more, i'll update you

I absolutely loved the soft buns cause I was bored of the textured homemade ones from my country. Now it's the opposite cause I realized that it probably has God know how much chemicals 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

21 hours ago, Chocolate Eyes said:

Yes!! I remember when it was called "Dessert Treats" back in 2005. The packaging was cute, everything was candy or cake scented AND flavored. I think it was exclusively sold at CVS. They had a table in the middle of the cosmetics section dedicated to the brand. I was 12 at the time, my parents wouldn't buy it for me, so I'd just spray the samples on myself every time we went to CVS. Yes, it was tasty and sweet. It's gross, but yeah I used to lick it off my arms too. :toofunny:

Edit: Found picture of what I remember exactly. 

64fffd8f7a9e9b6890608b941342221b.jpg

i feel like this concept would've worked so much better if they were just regular products and weren't edible, gourmands are a lot more popular nowadays, but in 2005, i can imagine scents that smell like cake and desserts would've been more polarizing/different from the typical floral/fruity/fresh perfumes (even though pink sugar by aquolina and fantasy by britney spears came out during the 2000s and they're very sweet, candy-like fragrances)

pink rose gif - Free animated GIF - PicMix

9 minutes ago, shadesofloveduthenandnow said:

Can anyone confirm or debunk the tastiness of sugar paper

idk but when i was a kid there was a candy store than had candy paper and you could write on it with a gel candy pen or something and then eat it and it was.... something :um2:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The bugs in The Lion King had me craving a 7 course bug dinner as a child. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I’ve eaten/consumed Vaseline, those coke lip balms, grass, raw/dry pasta, frozen broccoli, paper, curdled milk, mouldy bread

my childhood was great 

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

i am salivating just look at these pictures…every time i buy lip scrubs i end up eating them out of the container. they taste so fucking good and i’m like this with lip glosses too, i always lick my lips. also when i was little i would literally chomp my mom’s lipsticks 🙈 idk why i did that because those don’t taste good, but lip glosses and lip scrubs SMACK :P it’s not my fault companies make them taste yummy

IMG-5266.jpg

IMG-5268.webp

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ