Yosemite

Pink Champagne

I’m not even a LMLYLAW hater but how did it go from THIS to…that:noparty:

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

"Then I met you and you blew my mind. That was it, game over:cryney2:

lana-del-rey_glamour_3feb14_pa_b.jpg

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

Pink Champagne was used in this past Tuesday's episode of Love Island Malta. Yes, it's real. You can watch the episode here and the song plays at 00:40:30  -

A post shared by LanaBoards (@lanaboards)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

4 minutes ago, Elle said:

Pink Champagne was used in this past Tuesday's episode of Love Island Malta. Yes, it's real. You can watch the episode here and the song plays at 00:40:30  -

A post shared by LanaBoards (@lanaboards)

so random

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

omg and it was one of the songs included in that discord poll....could this mean the unreleased album is really coming?? :creepna3:

25 minutes ago, fishtails said:

omg and it was one of the songs included in that discord poll....could this mean the unreleased album is really coming?? :creepna3:

lana releasing a clearly superior demo of an already-released track would be... a choice :um2: considering all of the strange remixes of say yes to heaven popping up that lana/her team is approving of for whatever reason i wouldn't be surprised :runs:

WGe8ynS.gif

41 minutes ago, Elle said:

Evidently I blacked out for a few months and April 1st has arrived because what???!

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

50 minutes ago, Elle said:

pink champagne feels SO out of place in this clip :thumb3: and it's just so weird to hear something that feels so niche that only hardcore lana fans would know on a random TV show

WGe8ynS.gif

16 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

lana releasing a clearly superior demo of an already-released track would be... a choice :um2: considering all of the strange remixes of say yes to heaven popping up that lana/her team is approving of for whatever reason i wouldn't be surprised :runs:

mind you this woman considered a readily available and widely released song for a later album (i can fly) :eartha: she really contains multitudes

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23