TrashMagiq

How do you sort Lana's unreleased music?

4 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

This is what I got at the moment. Unreleased split up by year and demos split up by album. I think I’m gonna end up splitting the Unreleased ones into volumes so it’s more convenient but it’ll mostly stay the same other than the titles.

6-B8-AC7-DE-233-D-4-D26-B52-C-3-B0513250

71-AC0-A2-C-581-F-43-BA-86-A0-651-D7-E0-

I’m really inspired by this but how do u find the years that songs were recorded? my chaotic mess could be more organized lol

9 minutes ago, peachlipgloss said:

I’m really inspired by this but how do u find the years that songs were recorded? my chaotic mess could be more organized lol

I downloaded them all by year in like 2016 and then just kept up with every leak since. I split them up into volumes now tho since tracking down the year for every new leak is annoying lol.

qfrWuBl.png

5 hours ago, fishtails said:

I used to just have it all unorganized, but then when BOZ shared the info about Tropico last year I was like okay let me put all those songs in a separate Playlist, meant to be the original tracklist for Tropico

But then I realized there was a lot more unreleased from around that time (roughly between 2012-2014) so I ended up including anything that was a late BTD outtake, Tropico outtakes, and UV outtakes...now after all these new leaks it has about 30 songs on it :hillary:

For some reason, the only other playlist I tried to make was ones of Honeymoon outtakes, but thinking about it now I should probably try to divide things up a bit more

If we ever get LFL- Ocean Blvd outtakes maybe I'll make ones for those too lol

wait what's this about

-----------

Lana is one of the few artists where I want to collect her leaks cause she's just THAT good :defeated:but it's so confusing dhdshjddaj I have no idea what songs are final, which are demos etc. etc. so I lowkey don't even think of sorting them just yet. First I need to collect all the good ones.. I finished songs in good quality.. I'd rather wait on stuff that's in LQ/not fully leaked.. and hold onto songs with just one version until we get more and I decide which I like the most.

Also does anyone know if any songs have VERY different demos that you could say they're pretty much different songs? thinking of a LMLYLAW/Pink Champagne situation

9 minutes ago, Synchronicity said:

Also does anyone know if any songs have VERY different demos that you could say they're pretty much different songs? thinking of a LMLYLAW/Pink Champagne situation

I Don't Wanna Go turned into Lake Placid

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

4 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

You name it you’ll see it my love :kiss3:

i wanna see best american record, greenwich acid, nevada, the revenge of lana del rey, starry eyed, trans am & tropico please....gracias and besitos!!!!!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

1 hour ago, Synchronicity said:

wait what's this about

-----------

Lana is one of the few artists where I want to collect her leaks cause she's just THAT good :defeated:but it's so confusing dhdshjddaj I have no idea what songs are final, which are demos etc. etc. so I lowkey don't even think of sorting them just yet. First I need to collect all the good ones.. I finished songs in good quality.. I'd rather wait on stuff that's in LQ/not fully leaked.. and hold onto songs with just one version until we get more and I decide which I like the most.

freak demo is pretty different imo, also lfl demo

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

18 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

i wanna see best american record, greenwich acid, nevada, the revenge of lana del rey, starry eyed, trans am & tropico please....gracias and besitos!!!!!

Spoiler

Best American Record

Spoiler

NEenRXZ.jpg

Greenwich Acid

Spoiler

605TS3W.jpg

Nevada

Spoiler

sW2AWax.jpg

The Revenge Of Lana Del Rey...

Spoiler

Np6EGsb.jpg

Starry Eyed

Spoiler

cAQBH8K.jpg

Trans Am

Spoiler

4X4fKgq.jpg

Tropico

Spoiler

c60LMW4.jpg

Here you go! :heart: Sometimes itunes glitches and places like one track in a random spot on desktop itunes... it doesn't appear this way on mobile, but all of the tracks are numbered correctly though! Hope this helps <3

i truly do not know how to organize my unreleased anymore... i want to have tropico + melancholia as albums, but then i will end up having to leave out a bunch of my fave unreleased tracks from that era and i dont want just random unreleased singles in my library:scoff: if anyone has any suggestions pls help:tommy:

1620-B817-AA9-E-4-B75-953-F-22308-A0-A4-BEE207-F9-EDA0-4-D14-B771-9282-D48-BC55-8-B44438-C-DFB8-4784-8-C6-A-6-E0344-B2756-E107719-EDBD-4912-BA10-94-DA2-CBF0199.

Here’s how I have my outtakes organized, by the album sessions they’re (whether they’re really early or cut last minute)

0-D2-F1-C92-5964-49-ED-91-F1-1974325261-

& Loosies, I just have them separated by year. Don’t ask why some years are duplicated. & as a bonus I have the laptop demos bunched in 1 playlist:party:

49430-BDA-F6-F1-4-FF6-A3-B3-303934-E261-

E8-E1-B422-E3-D5-4553-8-AB3-EF79-A0703-D

The ride still cover art came from lana trailer i just don’t feel like making my own covers lol

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

13 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

toEh2Uf.png

my itunes is so beyond help and im def not going to do anything abt it :kris: 

i think this would give me an anxiety attack

I have all mine sorted by "Era - Demos & Outtakes" but I don't love it, better than having it all together though

:illumilana2: I believe in Flipside supremacy :illumilana2:

all of my demos are organized by albums which correspond to the albums, for example, all demos of born to die songs will be in a "born to die demos" album, all demos of lust for life songs will be in a "lust for life demos" album, demos for non-album songs go in the demos album from the same era the non-album song was released in, for example, the young and beautiful demo is placed in the "paradise demos" album, my get drunk demos are in the "lana del ray aka lizzy grant demos" album since, to me, get drunk isn't just a stand-a-lone "unreleased" since it's a part of no kung fu

all of my unreleased songs are organized by year, so i have albums which correspond with each year, so, for example, i have albums like "unreleased - 2007" or "unreleased - 2013"

the only things i have in my itunes right now is my lana unreleased, i have a large playlist with everything, here's how the playlist goes:

Spoiler

young like me

from the end

sirens

the rich whores sessions

no kung fu

lana del ray aka lizzy grant

lana del ray aka lizzy grant

born to die demos

paradise demos

paradise live

ultraviolence demos

honeymoon demos

lust for life demos

norman fucking rockwell! demos

chemtrails over the country club demos

blue banisters demos

miscellaneous (this has chelsea hotel no.2, chet baker, goodbye kiss, some things last a long time, and summer wine)

unreleased - 2006

unreleased - 2007

unreleased - 2008

unreleased - 2009

unreleased - 2010

unreleased - 2011

unreleased - 2012

unreleased - 2013

unreleased - 2014

unreleased - 2015

unreleased - 2017

here's the album covers:

aZbGvso.jpg

eK17Xmw.jpg

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

ill tend to throw final mixes and demos in the standard album, as a "second disc" and almost make it into a deluxe and have them as "alternate versions". for the rest of the versions, I made a demo and mix album for those. for the unrelease collection, I don’t know what to do with that but I dont like scrolling through 400 songs to find the one thing I want to play, then hear the same thing again just different mix LOL

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...