Manson

Tropico [Collector's Edition Vinyl]

In celebration of the latest leaks that made us wonder and fall in love with Tropico all over again...

R06dsDT.jpg

"TROPICO" Collector's Edition
Dark-blue marbled vinyl

3 new tracks from the Short Film

I actually created all tracks with the FLAC files and the HD Tidal version of the short film. It's a real experience - give it a listen down below!

1. Genesis (Intro)

2. Body Electric

3. Walt Whitman's I Sing the Body Electric (Interlude)

4. Gods & Monsters

5. Allen Ginsberg's Howl (Interlude)

6. Bel Air

https://anonfiles.com/ofLaqbi1zc/tropicoLP_zip

I took out all talking by John, Marylin etc. so it's just Lana, the narrator and the lovely "You're always on my mind" by Elvis after Bel Air. I cut the Interludes in a way that they actually work for a listening experience - trimmed them, made transitions, so there's no minute of just sound effects which just work when you actually watch the short film. I really like how this turned out. Lemme know what you guys think!

6 hours ago, Manson said:

In celebration of the latest leaks that made us wonder and fall in love with Tropico all over again...

R06dsDT.jpg

"TROPICO" Collector's Edition
Dark-blue marbled vinyl

3 new tracks from the Short Film

I actually created all tracks with the FLAC files and the HD Tidal version of the short film. It's a real experience - give it a listen down below!

1. Genesis (Intro)

2. Body Electric

3. Walt Whitman's I Sing the Body Electric (Interlude)

4. Gods & Monsters

5. Allen Ginsberg's Howl (Interlude)

6. Bel Air

I took out all talking by John, Marylin etc. so it's just Lana, the narrator and the lovely "You're always on my mind" by Elvis after Bel Air. I cut the Interludes in a way that they actually work for a listening experience - trimmed them, made transitions, so there's no minute of just sound effects which just work when you actually watch the short film. I really like how this turned out. Lemme know what you guys think!

This is amazing. Hoping for the day we get all the final og tropico tracks and turn it into a project where we collectively make this vinyl happen. :trisha:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

can you please upload itunes rip/ m4a / 320k mp3 quality? I am IN LOVEEEE :hype:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

16 hours ago, The Siren said:

Release a kunaki version so I can buy a copy :trisha:

A what?? :creep:

13 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

can you please upload itunes rip/ m4a / 320k mp3 quality? I am IN LOVEEEE :hype:

The debree links are Flac. Doesn't get better than that!

Just now, shadesofyayo said:

does anyone have an UHQ version of the Tropico EP cover?

the largest ive seen is 1500px x 1500px

https://a5.mzstatic.com/us/r1000/0/Music118/v4/5f/37/f9/5f37f979-3bd2-14e8-5a65-ffe4740c9767/00602537523177.rgb.jpg

2 hours ago, Manson said:

Never heard of them. I thought it would be something were I can upload everything and it's print/press on demand, but I gotta pay :creep:

only if youre the one buying the physical :creep: