Sign in to follow this  
Veinsineon

Patrick Warren - Your Girl / Fine China (Veinsineon Remasters)

You're doing God's work omg this is amazing :hype:

Also, can you do Crazy For You remaster? (The beginning of the song is not smooth, sounds detached for something), and also, Serene Queen, I Don't Wanna Go, sooo many beautiful unreleaseds need remaster too :icant:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

12 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Since 111 will probably hold onto the OG quality superior versions I figured I would share my attempt at remastering them! :yesnod:

YOUR GIRL

FINE CHINA

Sorry about the drums seeming so muffled on Your Girl, but until @111 decides to gift us the songs in original quality.... :whatever2:

what DAW did you use for this?

4 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

what DAW did you use for this?

honestly used audacity :whatever2: it wasnt extremely hard 

Spoiler

unless youre eclipse :true:

Spoiler

not but on the real im so inexperienced i had to look up what DAW means :trisha:

13 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Both gorgeous!!!! :oprah:

9 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

You're doing God's work omg this is amazing :hype:

Also, can you do Crazy For You remaster? (The beginning of the song is not smooth, sounds detached for something), and also, Serene Queen, I Don't Wanna Go, sooo many beautiful unreleaseds need remaster too :icant:

Thank you sm babes!! :heart:

I have remastered a lot of tracks but sometimes the quality just cant be saved. IDWG is one of those for me :trisha:

6 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

honestly used audacity :whatever2: it wasnt extremely hard 

Hide contents

unless youre eclipse :true:

Hide contents

not but on the real im so inexperienced i had to look up what DAW means :trisha:

Thank you sm babes!! :heart:

I have remastered a lot of tracks but sometimes the quality just cant be saved. IDWG is one of those for me :trisha:

It sounds pretty good to me :oprah3: did you use the stems eclipse provided I’m guessing?

7 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

It sounds pretty good to me :oprah3: did you use the stems eclipse provided I’m guessing?

I did where I could :smokes: I think he only teased parts of the stems cus there was like 1 5 second drum loop and the rest was just strings + the piano quirks

2 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

I did where I could :smokes: I think he only teased parts of the stems cus there was like 1 5 second drum loop and the rest was just strings + the piano quirks

Just because I’m always curious about how people work on DAWS(nosy)- was it mostly using the pre installed effects on there for you or did you have to work from the ground up? 

I love experimenting with different software and because it’s free I’ve always wondered about it’s capabilities when mastering/mixing. 

btw, I notice that before the violins come in the song in the beginning of the track, like right at 0:00 was a slight string that sounds like a continuation from the previous track. What is the song that lead into "Fine China" tho? did you make a whole album or sumthing? @Veinsineon

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Since 111 will probably hold onto the OG quality superior versions I figured I would share my attempt at remastering them! :yesnod:

YOUR GIRL

FINE CHINA

Sorry about the drums seeming so muffled on Your Girl, but until @111 decides to gift us the songs in original quality.... :whatever2:

I'm pretty sure Patrick only exported his remixes in 160kbps

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥