Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana at Disneyland in Anaheim, CA - April 4th, 2023

59 minutes ago, taco truck said:

This just reminded me of when Lana went to Disneyland the day after cancelling the entire European leg of NFR tour:bye:

I can't believe she still gets flack for cancelling a tour to the epicentre of the pandemic, when at best she would have been forced into quarantine for an unspecified amount of time, and at worst ... well, let's not even think about that.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

3 hours ago, longtimeman said:

I can't believe she still gets flack for cancelling a tour to the epicentre of the pandemic, when at best she would have been forced into quarantine for an unspecified amount of time, and at worst ... well, let's not even think about that.

She canceled like 2-3 weeks before it was actually a world-wide issue and she said it was a β€œmystery illness” thatΒ sheΒ had but whatever lol iΒ don’t think anyone is mad at her anymore it’s just funny

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

5 hours ago, taco truck said:

She canceled like 2-3 weeks before it was actually a world-wide issue and she said it was a β€œmystery illness” thatΒ sheΒ had but whatever lol iΒ don’t think anyone is mad at her anymore it’s just funny

She cancelled on about 20 February, and on 22 or 23 February, Italy went into complete lockdown for all people across almost the whole country. It's not like this is ancient history - we all just lived through it.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

17 hours ago, longtimeman said:

She cancelled on about 20 February, and on 22 or 23 February, Italy went into complete lockdown for all people across almost the whole country. It's not like this is ancient history - we all just lived through it.

But Italy was not one of the shows she even initially canceled. She canceled the first 2 weeks, and then canceled the Italy show, slated for June, due to COVID separately IIRC

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

rs_1024x759-230405164454-1024-lana-del-r

Β 

π’Žπ’‚π’šπ’ƒπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Š'π’Ž 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Šπ’” 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Žπ’†

βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹†.Β * : ✧ . : * : β˜† * βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹† Β°.  ✧ Λ–Β°

Β 

Β 

When the next album is called β€œOur Kingdom” and the first track is called β€œBumper Car Riding” :crying4:

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

Β :justride:

15 minutes ago, DrunkBeautyQueen said:

Β 

Where did this pic come from?

https://www.eonline.com/photos/1199/stars-at-disneyland-disney-world

Β 

π’Žπ’‚π’šπ’ƒπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Š'π’Ž 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Šπ’” 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Žπ’†

βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹†.Β * : ✧ . : * : β˜† * βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹† Β°.  ✧ Λ–Β°

Β 

Β