Chris Cuomo

Katy Perry

1 hour ago, CoochieSwirlC said:

This has got to be one of the most misleading demos of all time.. My expectations for that album were so high after hearing this. :toofunny:

Why tho? The demo is fairly similar to the finished track and i think is a good representation of the album. The mid-tempo intimacy we get in roulette, tsunami, witness, dance with the devil,  deja vu, mind maze. The album has it's own radio-tracks like swish swish, cttr etc but i think the former list is a better representation of the album concept 

On 1/16/2022 at 10:21 PM, Inferno Euphoria said:

This is SPI-RI-TUAL :kris:

Under your spellllll :beyonce:

Phenomenallll :clapback:

The way you make me feel :trisha:

Like an angel, all a glow :slayty:

Like aaaaaa feather :karaoke:

You make me float :cryney2:

one of her best tracks and yet so underrated

28 minutes ago, alittleparty said:

I love Todd and this is one of his very best. A bit mean in the end and I found myself wanting to protect and defend Katy, but still completely riveting.

I'd say the Prism criticism at the end made no sense cause imo it's her best album and I will not tolerate hate against it except for Roar, that song was trash, but yeah he had some good points

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

35 minutes ago, alittleparty said:

I love Todd and this is one of his very best. A bit mean in the end and I found myself wanting to protect and defend Katy, but still completely riveting.

i find him absolutely insufferable

i especially loathe him for what he's said about madonna & dead or alive (one hit wonder / 80's pop band with small cult following)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

58 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

I'd say the Prism criticism at the end made no sense cause imo it's her best album and I will not tolerate hate against it except for Roar, that song was trash, but yeah he had some good points

I feel like the Prism thing was cuz he needed an angle that was diff than everyone else's review - like, "no guys, she actually lost her edge on Prism!"

i did like the idea that Witness actually accomplished its goal of humanizing her, just oops not in the way she planned. 

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

i find him absolutely insufferable

i especially loathe him for what he's said about madonna & dead or alive (one hit wonder / 80's pop band with small cult following)

Todd's prob I think is that he doesn't know what it is to LIVE for Madonna or Katy or whoever :gasp:. He's not coming from that place.

He mentioned Lana once in a trashing of DCMA, but he was defending her sorta

9 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

$5 for a 2 cent Dollar Tree lip balm :eartha:

What will make my day “serious”

If you peel her label off, It’s actually cherry chapstick!

:angie:

That song may have been the reason I used to use the cherry chapstick

:ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

10 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

$5 for a 2 cent Dollar Tree lip balm :eartha:

Let’s not pretend Lana is any better….she charging 100 dollars for a candle and a wooden box. Which I obviously bought like the sucker I am :heidi: 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

21 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

AF1-ED868-7-C79-45-E0-AA7-F-2372-B1654-D

:kris:

omg I cant believe you got it. Give us a review

speaking of cherry chapstick, this reminded me of when I made a whole separate YouTube account to just watch male versions of I Kissed a Girl [Boy]  :stareney:

16 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

omg I cant believe you got it. Give us a review

Upon opening the cap, I was surprised for it to be a solid clear & not red or pink:

E7-EAA241-37-FE-48-E2-9882-2-D375-BF5333

Really no scent until applied - then it’s only very faint, Also in flavor. Akin to say a cherry icee, Smooth in application, I most likely wouldn’t repurchase, But I had to get it!

6 out of 5 stars…

507-D748-D-8-A71-4885-8998-D110-C8179101

IMG-3521.jpg

I really feel like her next album will be everything she wanted to do with Witness but done right :true:

Like deeper, more adult pop kinda like Spiritual and By The Grace Of God

Also I wish she'd do a project with a similar sound as CollXtion I as she praised Catch in the past :crying:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900