Chris Cuomo

Katy Perry

5 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

This! Bon Appagod solo demo one of her best

It's actually an official radio edit

Electric chair to whoever decided that didn't warrant a digital release

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

My favorite album has to be Prism: Walking On Air, Spiritual, Dark Horse, This Moment and Double Rainbow are some of my favorite songs of hers and then you have Unconditionally, Birthday, Legendary Lovers, This Is How We Do and By The Grace Of God which are so good too :gurl:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

One of the boys is kinda underrated in my opinion; Hot n Cold, I Kissed a Girl, Waking Up in Vegas, Ur So Gay (the lyrics may be a little controversial nowadays but the production is so good and funny) with some hidden gems like If You Can Afford Me! 

Teenage Dream doesnt need much justice cause It already had It, a perfect pop album and era from start to finish who stood the test of time. Also Dressing Up is so good! 

Prism is a natural continuation of TD with some songs exploring another genres. I must say even though It isnt her most groundbreaking album (she isnt know for pushing boundries) It is the one I revisit the most. Bop after bop, with some nostalgia in it :xgiggle:

Witness is were she lost me, and I think that happened for almost everyone. Don’t think she is worried about it, she is already rich and has settled with a family! The songs she puts out now are fun and not that pretencious, no need to aim for radio play when she has already reached the top! Good for her! 

Say what you want about the current state of her musical career, but Katy always turns it out during her concerts. I went to one of her shows during the Witness tour and my god the set design, choreography, the colours, the fun vibes, the experience was a sight for the eyes

♡⋆*.⋆ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

There are rumors that this month she's going to release a lead single from her new album and she's going to perform it at the VMAs 2023 🤫

url%5D