Chris Cuomo

Katy Perry

I don’t hate her or anything but I do hate firework and the fact that that song has tainted the Moulin Rouge musical with its presence might never be forgiven. I also realize this probably was in no way a decision made by Katy Perry. Still though. You get rid of One Day I’ll Fly Away for this shit? No ma’am.

does anyone know the direction she’s going for with daisies. i didn’t really like hih nro or st and haven’t listened to them at all. i don’t know if i should be excited for this or not

does anyone know the direction she’s going for with daisies. i didn’t really like hih nro or st and haven’t listened to them at all. i don’t know if i should be excited for this or not

we don't know anything yet other than it was written by her, j kash and jon bellion, produced by monsters & strangerz.

自由になる自由がある

Katy Perry - TBC (rumoured to be titled Smile) is due for release in June.

01. Never Really Over (confirmed to be track 1 via lyric teasers on katysdaisies.com)

05. Resilient (confirmed by a reliable insider to be track 5 and produced by Stargate)

07. Grateful (a version leaked this month - P Diddy isn't confirmed for final version - confirmed to be track 7 via lyric teasers on katysdaisies.com)

10. Harley's In Hawaii (confirmed to be track 10 via lyric teasers on katysdaisies.com)

Other confimed songs: Daisies (lead single coming May 15th), Small Talk and Never Worn White (latter 2 aren't confirmed but speculated to appear on a deluxe version, Katy confirmed to fan that Never Worn White was a good place to start the KP5 journey on instagram)

this is random but i’m not a stan and i just remembered this now. but when she was promoting prism wasn’t she like posting videos of her burning her old wigs and old outfits from teenage dream. was prism supposed to be a dark concept and it got trashed or did she just do that for nothing. what happened to that

this is random but i’m not a stan and i just remembered this now. but when she was promoting prism wasn’t she like posting video of her burning her old wigs and old outfits from teenage dream. was prism supposed to be a dark concept and it got trashed or did she just do that for nothing. what happened to that

Was actually thinking about this too. I kinda just thought how a prism doesnt really have color itself, but when its beamed up, colors come out. so maybe it can be like a metaphor of her feeling empty, and having to go thru a failed marriage and having to rediscover who she was? 

Ghost's a pretty sad song. Love Me, not to sass, but she had to love herself, bc who she loved didn't love her back. This moment, day to day stuff to survive being able to plan gradually towards a future. Double Rainbow she sorta calls herself trash from her last relationship's perspective, which is actually horrible to hear someone sort of admit.. it's got the same reluctance/yearning as Lana's Love song.. BTGOG's her version of HiaD

It kinda makes me think that even if she was goin thru a shit time, that she had to convince herself to be happier or else she would've been stuck there. like how Lana edited Beautiful People, Problems from the original demo 

that's what I take from it at least.. 

UV/Honeymoon

this is random but i’m not a stan and i just remembered this now. but when she was promoting prism wasn’t she like posting videos of her burning her old wigs and old outfits from teenage dream. was prism supposed to be a dark concept and it got trashed or did she just do that for nothing. what happened to that

Yeah I believe she stated multiple times she wanted to go darker, but I'm guessing her label didn't want that so she let the light in and gave us Prism

she said a few times that prism started as a dark album, but eventually she found happiness and the album changed direction. but the teasers have nothing to do with that, the album was pretty much done when she shot them. it was just her letting go of the teenage dream era.

自由になる自由がある