Chris Cuomo

Katy Perry

Yeah, the album title is Smile and it's out on Aug 14. The title track leaked with a P Diddy feature, but it's apparently been renamed to Grateful with no feature

Someone on ATRL confirmed that the track is not called Grateful, it's still Smile

She releases mediocre pop songs lately, so she is just getting what she deserves.

Never Really Over, Tsunami, 365, Déjà Vu, Pendulum & Bon Appétit (Without the feature) are all really good but everything else she's released since 2016 was really bad

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

I've been listening to some of her old songs for a couple of days and God, i used to love her so much! She was edgy, honest and raw... where did it all go?! I still like her, but not her music,and it makes me sad...

I've been listening to some of her old songs for a couple of days and God, i used to love her so much! She was edgy, honest and raw... where did it all go?!

This, One Of The Boys and Teenage Dream back to back was a real triumph for her! I really enjoyed PRISM considering her personal life at the time, however it and Witness didn't live up to the magic she once had.

Also, since we kinda know she's doing a Vegas show after her pregnancy, what do we think it'll be called? I'm really hoping they use Waking Up In Vegas and not like Part Of Me

Someone on ATRL confirmed that the track is not called Grateful, it's still Smile

No it'll definitely be called Grateful, all her title tracks are track 1, this one is confirmed as track 7...

365, Small Talk, and NRO were really really good, idk what’s wrong with y’all.

I think she’s just going through her mommy dearest phase and once she pops that thing out, she’ll get a little bit more fun and less soccer mom.

can katy's stans just accept that she's a flop now...there's no point trying to pretend otherwise

The tea has been spilled, thank you girl

Y'all are weird. She's released some great songs in recent years. Never Really Over and 365 especially!

Kind of disappointed most of the songs on the album P̶r̶e̶v̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶f̶l̶o̶p̶s̶ we’ve already heard. Small talk, HH, NWW? NRO?

Pretty sure only Never Really Over and Harleys are the only two on the standard edition, but all of them will be together on a deluxe

BzhmW.png

Y'all are weird. She's released some great songs in recent years. Never Really Over and 365 especially!

Admittely Never Really Over is one of her best and a great song, also 365, but it was a feature and the other songs are utterly bad to me. I see a lot of people praising HIH, but to me it is one of her worst with that cheap trappy beat and the uninspired chorus. And don't even get me started on Small Talks. But again, de gustibus.

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

Are people just gonna ignore the fact she stole the tune from Don’t Leave Me Alone by David Guetta and put it on that ugly daisies song? Lmao she’s a flop

Considering people don't even listen to David Guetta and haven't since... 2011? Ok

BzhmW.png

Are people just gonna ignore the fact she stole the tune from Don’t Leave Me Alone by David Guetta and put it on that ugly daisies song? Lmao she’s a flop

I mean most songs nowadays have very similar melodies to others

Right? Rain On Me by Gaga literally sounds like My Feelings for You by Avicii and no one is crying

Exactly! Almost every song I listen to, I hear elements of songs I've heard in the past. It's very rare for something to be COMPLETELY original.