Chris Cuomo

Katy Perry

Are people just gonna ignore the fact she stole the tune from Don’t Leave Me Alone by David Guetta and put it on that ugly daisies song? Lmao she’s a flop

Other than the chorus melodies being similar (a coincidence tho I think) the songs are nothing alike

Daisies is alright. Better than anything I heard on Witness at least. 

Was listening to the unreleased KP songs I have saved  and it's such a shame the 2005-2007 (A) album was shelved. From the more personal songs like Box or Wish You The Worst, to silly fun ones like Nothing like the 1st Time, That was some of her best work. That's the Katy I used to stan. 

:sluttybunny:🌧️

Hopefully she announces the album next month with the single. 

The only single that would make sense is Smile since it's the title track and it'll only be like a few weeks until the album release.

Perched for the album cover mess though  :creep:

Katy Perry - Smile is due for release on August 14th 2020.

01. Never Really Over (confirmed to be track 1 via lyric teasers on katysdaisies.com)

04. Daisies (confirmed to be track 4 via lyric teasers on katydaisies.com)

05. Resilient (confirmed by a reliable insider to be track 5 and produced by Stargate)

07. Grateful (confirmed to be track 7 via lyric teasers on katysdaisies.com - could be titled Smile and act as the title track)

10. Harley's In Hawaii (confirmed to be track 10 via lyric teasers on katysdaisies.com)

This is how the tracklist is shaping up... I'm still not convinced that track 7 will be titled Smile? Usually her title tracks are number 1 on the album? But we'll see.

i actually listen to witness more than prism or TD i guess it could be considered her "experimental era" tho not at all... it felt like wasted potential since the entire message of that album was "I'm katheryn hudson not just katy perry" even tho every single had her signature bubblegum pop sound with a hip hop feature which has been her technique for getting a hit for the last decade 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

This is how the tracklist is shaping up... I'm still not convinced that track 7 will be titled Smile? Usually her title tracks are number 1 on the album? But we'll see.

It doesn't mean she has to stick to what she's done in the past.

I do know for a fact that it is called Smile and the recent ASCAP also confirms it. I'm not sure about the (I'm Grateful) part though, hopefully they delete it for release.

It doesn't mean she has to stick to what she's done in the past.

I do know for a fact that it is called Smile and the recent ASCAP also confirms it. I'm not sure about the (I'm Grateful) part though, hopefully they delete it for release.

I guess you're right, I think the perfectionist in me just likes when an artist sticks to a pattern, like Katy has always had the title track as the opener.

Same as Lana always alternates between track 1 and track 2 for each album.

Witness would’ve been perfect if Hey Hey Hey, Pendulum, and Mind Maze were eradicated.

Bon Appetit was solo

And Act My Age was a single

Also Tsunami is the best damn somg

Delete pendulum???!??? Have act my age as a single? Chilee

I do agree on bon appetizer being solo.. maybe be in a different key as well

Delete pendulum???!??? Have act my age as a single? Chilee

I do agree on bon appetizer being solo.. maybe be in a different key as well

you can’t deny that act my age sounds like a 2017 Summer radio topper

And o don’t have an excuse for pendulum LOL ive just always hated that song.. I know a lot of people love it but I find it ugly and loud. It’s like sitting down in a church and I don’t like gospel katy

I haven’t been this excited for an album in a damn while. Also, IK this is a pipe dream, but what if she released the demos from her shelved albums, that would be everything omg

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You