Chris Cuomo

Katy Perry

I haven’t been this excited for an album in a damn while. Also, IK this is a pipe dream, but what if she released the demos from her shelved albums, that would be everything omg

10 years later... I'm still hoping to someday hear Sherlock Holmes, LA Don't Take It Away, and Oh Love Let Me Sleep.  :rollin: These 14 year old songs should just get leaked if she's not going to use them anymore. 

:sluttybunny:🌧️

She stated Never Really Over will be on the new album

that was already implied from the daises website, Harleys in Hawaii also made the album

Katy Perry - Smile (August 14th)

01. Never Really Over (confirmed to be track 1 via lyric teasers on katysdaisies.com)

04. Daisies (the lead single - confirmed to be track 4 via lyric teasers on katysdaisies.com)

05. Resilient (confirmed by a reliable insider to be track 5 and produced by Stargate - snippet leaked this month)

06. Teary Eyed

07. Smile (I'm Grateful) (a version leaked this month - P Diddy isn't confirmed for final version - confirmed to be track 7 via lyric teasers on katysdaisies.com)

08. Champagne Problems (confirmed to be track 8 by an insider - matching lyrics from katysdaisies.com)

10. Harley's In Hawaii (confirmed to be track 10 via lyric teasers on katysdaisies.com)

11. Only Love

12. What Makes A Woman (confirmed by an insider to be the closing track of the album)

Here's an update on how the tracklist is allegedly shaping up

Omg noooo the album cover is awful. What was she thinking? She's had some really nice artwork with her last couple of singles lately aswell. The downgrade. The font is ugly af.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Is she alright ? Why does she include multiple old songs in her tracklist, and what is that cover ? 
I'm sorry but, in my opinion, she completely lost her artistic vision after "Teenage Dream" (the album - and not including the Complete Confection edition). 
I did like some songs like "Chained to the Rhythm" and "365" though but they don't feel "Katy". Anywhoo, all the best to her and I hope she's enjoying every moment of her pregnancy ! 

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

Mannequin, THINKING OF YOU, I'm Still Breathing. Pearl, Double Rainbow, BTGOG. Witness. Rise. Wide Awake. Mind Maze even. where's that girl? not just the pop cloaked positivity (which is pretty great n uplifting def) but u can only hide behind being happy for so long..

and forsure, she's got a lot hits, undeniably. sexy tracks like E.T. Déjà Vu Tsunami, n POP POP POP. 

I wish she'd take a break to give us that record, that wasn't so safe(?). her voice is beautiful, full of emotion, but sometimes it just gets drowned. 

like I get the clown ref. and maybe how that can be about feigning happiness. and maybe all the positive tracks might mean something to get through that but. sometimes u have to honor ur darkness to really connect? not just hide behind sayings n happy words. boundaries forsure. but ironically, something lacks fire? 

and I hope she finds it, and can share it in a way where the intensity crisps everything. bc something feels like she gets in her own way.. 

Daisies is nice n soft, and I can see how that can set the tone. I just hope she strips Plastic Cady Heron n gets back to that Built This Way Cady Heron if that even makes sense. 

tl;dr. cover's alright, but why does the font have to take half of the cover, and how it looks even more flat w the lack of detail, especially w the texture n detail of her outfit.. 

obvs appreciate her, saying this bc something doesn't seem to be adding up. 

UV/Honeymoon

Is she alright ? Why does she include multiple old songs in her tracklist, and what is that cover ? 

I'm sorry but, in my opinion, she completely lost her artistic vision after "Teenage Dream" (the album - and not including the Complete Confection edition). 

I did like some songs like "Chained to the Rhythm" and "365" though but they don't feel "Katy". Anywhoo, all the best to her and I hope she's enjoying every moment of her pregnancy ! 

If this really still has to be explained when artists have been doing it for years to count towards album sales...

BzhmW.png

It's not exactly ground breaking nor is it spectacular. Also I had to do this on my phone using multiple apps buuut its infinitely better than what we've had so far.

107461733_2023301304470260_2227027749789

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371