ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

4 minutes ago, InnocenceLost said:

So excited about this that I literally can't focus on the working day. Man. 

Same I lit saw this as soon as I sat down to work and it's now midday and have done nothing oops

1 hour ago, trashmagik said:

ugh I’ve signed up for the presale but it’s not sent me a confirmation email. I’ve done this like 5 times in panic. Need that gold circle 

me either

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 minutes ago, trashmagik said:

same  :crying4: 

hopefully by the end of the day 

Yeah a million will come through to both my email addresses from the pure panic of setting it up multiple times lol

Just now, American Bore said:

I think it said presale codes will come Sunday night before Monday presale!

It said an email will come through that you have to “confirm” to say you want the code. Like obviously if you signed up for it you want it, why do you have to then confirm it via the email again 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

20 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

how much are the tickets?

Someone commented on Ben's IG post and said it was about £80 for GA, £111 for GA early entry, £142 for golden circle.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Someone commented on Ben's IG post and said it was about £80 for GA, £111 for GA early entry, £124 for golden circle.

I was going to ask my friend to come but there's no way she'd pay that price and i'm obvs going to get golden circle, looks like im going alone :true::oprah3:

4 minutes ago, Luna de miel said:

screenshots from axs

IMG-7951.png IMG-7950.png

we don't think they'll raise the prices for non american express users right?:crai:

I think the tickets are tiered, like launch, level 2, level 3 etc.

Price will go up once a certain amount is sold, not sure when they increase in price tho

There's also inevitable Ticketmaster platinum tickets so stick to AXS

1 minute ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

My husbands on crutches and can barely walk so I dunno what to do lol, I want gold but I dunno if it’ll be too difficult for him lol

Go alone :makeup:

5 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

My husbands on crutches and can barely walk so I dunno what to do lol, I want gold but I dunno if it’ll be too difficult for him lol

tell him to wait in the general access area while you enjoy barrier :grinds:

Spoiler

i’m from southern europe deep in the balkans and i’ve NEVER even had the chance to see lana live BUT my aunt is in london rn and i’m freaking out because she’ll probably go see lana live and then i can say that my aunt saw lana in the flesh and now i’m a person away from lana (for the second time)

i’m unable to go because i leave for vacay on july 10th but i’m going nuts rn.. her first concert in europe since 2018 OH GOD :rollin: