ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

3 minutes ago, American Bore said:

I can see mine in the AXS app but they say 'ticket delivery pending', but I got mine in the amex presale so not sure when they showed up, I didn't check right away.

I got my ticket this morning in the artist presale. The ticket section in the app says ''pending'' and ''your tickets will appear here closer to the event date''. It also says ''south entrance'' and ''gold circle, doors open 13.00''

9 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Out of curiosity, anyone with the app are you able to see the tickets when you go to your order history? Mine says no events but it seems they aren't always sent straight away

if you bought with kaboodle, they wont show till close to the event

bought with axs then they should appear soon but if not dont worry, you have tickets and theyll appear when theyre all sent out

ALSO WELL DONE TO EVERYONE WHO SNAGGED THEM TODAY

see u in the golden circle :understand:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

4 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

if you bought with kaboodle, they wont show till close to the event

oooh ok, the problem im having is i need to sell one of them and im told that the only way you can do that is by clicking the event in your order history, unless i try selling it a few days before the event lmao

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

oooh ok, the problem im having is i need to sell one of them and im told that the only way you can do that is by clicking the event in your order history, unless i try selling it a few days before the event lmao

if it doesnt appear within a few hours contact axs live chat, theyre quite helpful 

i mean selling it via official channels you need the app but unofficially then you can transfer the ticket when you get them

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

Got my disability tickets :omfg2: but seriously, was like £69 for 2 of us lol

i did however book trains for the 9th June not July lol, so I’ve spent the last 1.5 hours on to the train company on the verge of a mental breakdown begging them to refund me lol :bebe:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

gold circle is worth it right? Because I feel a bit guilty spending 200 euros to just tickets :silly:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

4 minutes ago, partymonster said:

what time do ppl recommend arriving to try get barricade? ik some people camped out for brixton in 2017 but that's pushing it lol

Not sure... I imagine the stage is super wide so the barrier will probs fit a lot of people. Maybe early morning?

I don't think I'm gonna bother trying - I mainly got gold circle so that I can frequent the bar and not lose a good view :omfg2:

Just now, American Bore said:

Not sure... I imagine the stage is super wide so the barrier will probs fit a lot of people. Maybe early morning?

I don't think I'm gonna bother trying - I mainly got gold circle so that I can frequent the bar and not lose a good view :omfg2:

i was thinking that too but the drink prices are going to be ridiculous i'd rather just brave through it

Just now, partymonster said:

i was thinking that too but the drink prices are going to be ridiculous i'd rather just brave through it

Yeah I'm nervous for them... festivals take the piss anyway and then adding on the fact it's central London I wouldn't be shocked if a pint was £11.95:crying5:

Gold circle bought. I promised I'd never pay prices like this for tickets anymore, but I figure she tours so rarely in the UK, and hopefully the support acts will make it even more worth it. 

I'm booking the whole weekend. Friday i will get drunk in heaven. Saturday i will go sight seeing and then sunday hyde park. I can't wait :sluttybunny:

55 minutes ago, thomasoliver88 said:

https://ibb.co/fSdJK0f

Last yrs prices

Very reasonable, I remember going probably 10yr ago now and a pint was £5 and I thought it was extortionate! So I was fully expecting nigh on £12 too!

I literally went trnsmt in Glasgow last year and think the pints were just shy of £9 And it was carlsberg

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

2 hours ago, partymonster said:

what time do ppl recommend arriving to try get barricade? ik some people camped out for brixton in 2017 but that's pushing it lol

bst is a huge event

if you are golden circle, there is absolutely no point coming before 11/12 because you will be turned away and there is no point due to golden circle having amazing views and a massive barricade anyway

it is different to a normal lana show, you will be fine

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

If u need to get to barricade just pretend you're waving at someone at the front so people let you through, works like a charm:makeup:

Now who from LB is gonna sneak me through GA to the barricade … :tommy:

Also after getting my ticket my mum had a dream earlier that she messaged Lana saying it was my first time going to a concert alone and she wants her to look out for me and then Lana ended up taking me backstage and stuff 😭😭😭 I love her

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost