ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

I got the tier 2 general access tickets today I’m screaming and so eternally greatful. Just out of curiosity does anyone know if prices will continue to increase/ will increase by the official release? 

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

idk what to wear… thinking maybe my 1990 superbowl varsity jacket and denim shorts w white button shirt … and a flower crown ofc :brows:

what’s everyone else’s outfits? 

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

8 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

idk what to wear… thinking maybe my 1990 superbowl varsity jacket and denim shorts w white button shirt … and a flower crown ofc :brows:

I’ve just got a white ribbed long sleeve shirt and I’m gonna print the iconic booby pic on and got some yellow craft ribbon to put a bow on lol.. black denim shorts and a yellow plaid shirt in case it’s chilly

also got some slip on vans to customise with some tattoo design Lana songs, one will be candy necklace but haven’t decided on the other yet 

im going for the bows in my hair because I’m basic af :omfg2:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

33 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Omg I haven’t thought about it yet but your outfit sounds so cute.. I hope the weather is good

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

I managed to get a Diamond VIP Experience ticket. It was a very stressful experience, but I got there in the end. I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with this section and the view? And if I don't like the acts before Lana, can I still turn up an hour before she appears and still get a good view?

1 minute ago, krockroc said:

I managed to get a Diamond VIP EI managed to get a Diamond VIP Experience ticket. It was a very stressful experience, but I got there in the end. I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with this section and the view? And if I don't like the acts before Lana, can I still turn up an hour before she appears and still get a good view?

anyone in diamond or gold circle could show up when lana comes on and still have a fantastic view

gold circle isnt as big as it looks. we chilled towards the back until like an hour before adele came on and managed to get like 9 rows from barricade

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

20 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

bst is a huge event

if you are golden circle, there is absolutely no point coming before 11/12 because you will be turned away and there is no point due to golden circle having amazing views and a massive barricade anyway

it is different to a normal lana show, you will be fine

Hi, please can you elaborate on the barricade situation? Like, how massive is it? Is there a huge gap between the barricade and the stage? Would you imagine that she'll still come down to the front? Sorry for all the questions! :D

4 minutes ago, InnocenceLost said:

Hi, please can you elaborate on the barricade situation? Like, how massive is it? Is there a huge gap between the barricade and the stage? Would you imagine that she'll still come down to the front? Sorry for all the questions! :D

not sure if bst would let her come down to the barricade but the stage is very high up so i’m going to want to be a few rows back instead of barricade to see everything (because the gap between it and the stage isnt huge)

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

47 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

not sure if bst would let her come down to the barricade but the stage is very high up so i’m going to want to be a few rows back instead of barricade to see everything (because the gap between it and the stage isnt huge)

Ah, that's interesting - and great to know! Thank you so much. :thankyou:

Sorry to be a pain, I can't get through to AXS. As mentioned above, I bought a Diamond VIP Experience ticket yesterday. I want to buy another one for my wife, but it says "Diamond VIP Experience - Tier 2" What does this mean—we want to be in the same section and preferably be able to get in together.

1 minute ago, krockroc said:

Sorry to be a pain, I can't get through to AXS. As mentioned above, I bought a Diamond VIP Experience ticket yesterday. I want to buy another one for my wife, but it says "Diamond VIP Experience - Tier 2" What does this mean—we want to be in the same section and preferably be able to get in together.

its just the pricing structure. you can buy the tier 2, it is the same ticket just slightly more expensive

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

On 4/24/2023 at 6:07 PM, Cherry Blossom said:

i’m wearing what she wore to the Bravalla concert in Sweden because I have a top that is practically identical to it and it’s easy. Just need to buy some big hoops! :smokes:

I wanna do that little shoulder dance move like she does during Cola 

i’ve tried every presale and just tried the general onsale and still no tickets at all - if anyone has any tickets at all they’d sell to me then let me know because otherwise i will literally just try and listen from the car park and cry the whole time:crying4:

tumblr-ncl1mj2-Um61rvhzzjo1-500.gif