ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

does anyone think she’ll drop a couple random UK tour dates like she did in 2017 during her festival run? 

I saw her in Paris and I was pissed because she randomly announced a date in London at Brixton the day after I saw her. 

11 minutes ago, American Bore said:

Has this sold out already? Her power I'm actually shocked I thought GA would be on sale for a while before it sold out... Hyde park is HUGE

AXS is all sold out. Ticketmaster still has GA tickets.

4 minutes ago, trashmagik said:

does anyone think she’ll drop a couple random UK tour dates like she did in 2017 during her festival run? 

I saw her in Paris and I was pissed because she randomly announced a date in London at Brixton the day after I saw her. 

hope so, I'm ready to drop some more money that I don't really have :bye3:

On 4/24/2023 at 5:36 PM, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I am soooo excited!! My necklaces better have been delivered by then :pray2:

One more month till the babies ship :hype:

On 4/24/2023 at 6:07 PM, Cherry Blossom said:

idk what to wear… thinking maybe my 1990 superbowl varsity jacket and denim shorts w white button shirt … and a flower crown ofc :brows:

what’s everyone else’s outfits? 

I'm thinking of either channeling her Interview cover outfit, or getting my Ferrari jacket out of storage... :stop:

OMG.

I had a crazy moment and bought the Diamond VIP although I already bought the General Admission Tier 3

olly, you can have mine if I figure out how to legally resell the first ticket I bought through the AXS site

20 minutes ago, olly said:

i’ve tried every presale and just tried the general onsale and still no tickets at all - if anyone has any tickets at all they’d sell to me then let me know because otherwise i will literally just try and listen from the car park and cry the whole time:crying4:

On 4/24/2023 at 10:49 AM, Taco Truck x VB said:

anyone going to gold circle who wants to say hi

ill be wearing my a&w necklace (if they ever ship it)

How cute would it be if she released the coke necklace and we all got it before the concert and got to wear it. :crying4:

8 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

did axs really sell out?

tbf axs (which i find sm better than ticketmaster) periodically adds tickets for some reason so they’re defo are more on axs

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 hour ago, ultrabanisters said:

wow i did not expect a 60k+ person show to sell out like that

her power remains unmatched :oprah3:

I’m glad, after all the haters on the fb posts saying it’s too big a venue for her, she’ll nowhere near sell out and that she was a bad headliner choice 

They do not understand her power :blush3:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

25 minutes ago, beigehydrangea said:

Gold or diamond view?

Somebody posted the map earlier in thread but I read on the E festivals forum that they issued same map for stevie nicks but then on arrival the diamond view was the full section in front of gold 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

4 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Somebody posted the map earlier in thread but I read on the E festivals forum that they issued same map for stevie nicks but then on arrival the diamond view was the full section in front of gold 

That’s why i couldn’t chose and now it’s sold out, hope a tour is coming :smokes:

tumblr_inline_ovyzoflKp61qlt39u_250.gifv
fire eater 

On 4/16/2023 at 11:42 PM, LanaBalkana said:

aren’t support acts at BST more low-tier? That was the case last year with Adele

Given how fast it sold they will be. If a show is struggling they will book someone big to try and get sales moving

On 4/24/2023 at 12:11 PM, thomasoliver88 said:

https://ibb.co/fSdJK0f

Last yrs prices

This looks too low to me, BST is quite a rich people festival vs most of the others which charge more like £6.50 a pint

---- 

everyone on the glastonbury forums very surprised how quick this sold, seems a lot on here were too. I guess thats what happens when an artist doesn't play a big show in the UK for ages. Was very surprised myself - fair play though

Quite funny as Guns N Roses who are headlining the main stage at glastonbury haven't sold their day out yet (although think theirs is a bit more expensive)

5 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

It should just be one gold circle i think