ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

Does anyone else wish Rob’s signing was on another day than the 9th? I mean his signing starts at 1pm- same time as gates open for BST. 
I hate to miss out on Rob’s signing but going there would mean being further from the stage during lana’s show. And I wouldn’t be surprised if Lana does a quick surprise appearance during his signing 

12 minutes ago, caryrobie55 said:

Does anyone else wish Rob’s signing was on another day than the 9th? I mean his signing starts at 1pm- same time as gates open for BST. 
I hate to miss out on Rob’s signing but going there would mean being further from the stage during lana’s show. And I wouldn’t be surprised if Lana does a quick surprise appearance during his signing 

Where is he signing? 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

On 6/2/2023 at 10:59 AM, too fast too young said:

When do we think we are getting supporting acts announced? All the other dates have them and some had a few more announced this week. Lana’s date meanwhile…

I hope soon… but Lana’s date announcement in general was a lot later than the others. Also they keep announcing extra artists to sell more tickets… like Blackpink is getting the most posts bc it’s selling the worst. Lana is sold out except some VIP tickets so I don’t expect any other big names 

2 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Don’t think I’ll get there in time, I don’t get in to London until 12.40 :icant:

I don’t think many people will, with the timing clashing with the festival most people won’t be able to attend which is why the tickets aren’t sold out yet, if he changed the date, those tickets would be gone instantly! 

9 minutes ago, caryrobie55 said:

I don’t think many people will, with the timing clashing with the festival most people won’t be able to attend which is why the tickets aren’t sold out yet, if he changed the date, those tickets would be gone instantly! 

I’m tempted to buy and see if I can make it.. it’s a risk though! I’ve messaged the store to see if turning up 15/20 mins late would still be ok

S0F1O.gif

11 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I’m tempted to buy and see if I can make it.. it’s a risk though! I’ve messaged the store to see if turning up 15/20 mins late would still be ok

Haha of course it would, he signs until everyone has had their turn, I’ve been at signings at this venue and usually it’s been my turn about an hour after the doors opened so don’t worry, 

Just now, caryrobie55 said:

Haha of course it would, he signs until everyone has had their turn, I’ve been at signings at this venue and usually it’s been my turn about an hour after the doors opened so don’t worry, 

I’ve never done a signing before.. which seems wild to me now I think about it haha! 

I’ve just told my husband he can go eat somewhere whilst I make this detour :oic2: because he’s on crutches atm we’re in accessibility area so luckily it’s not too bad if I don’t turn up to Hyde park until later 

I kinda wish it was a different day though so I wasn’t gonna be dressed like a shrine to his daughter in my festival outfit haha!!

S0F1O.gif

Hey! Does anyone know if I can use the axs reselling site to buy tickets to Lana’s concert in London? Because on hyde parks site it says that tickets from third parties will not get accepted at the door :eek:

Imma try again. Does anyone know if I can use the axs reselling site to buy tickets to Lana’s concert in London? Because on hyde parks site it says that tickets from third parties will not get accepted at the door 

7 hours ago, LanaLovesYou said:

Imma try again. Does anyone know if I can use the axs reselling site to buy tickets to Lana’s concert in London? Because on hyde parks site it says that tickets from third parties will not get accepted at the door 

AXS is the official ticket seller for BST, so it's not a third party! Hope you manage to get them!!!

On 5/31/2023 at 9:51 PM, ultrabanisters said:

adele was 8:22pm last year and finished at 10:13pm but she usually does quite long shows anyway

i guess lana might add a couple songs here and there but not too much deviation from the MITA shows

Hi. I went to BST last year to see Pearl Jam. They did 2.5 hours. Came on at 19:50 & off at 22:20. Taking my 2 lads to see LDR. Interested to learn who the support acts will be. 

hi guys

im trying to work out travel for the show

im from Kent, south east england

is anyone else from the SE going? if so, how are you getting back?

just wanting to see what options i may have missed, my way home means i miss potentially 20 minutes of the show (and thats being generous and expecting lana only ten minutes late)

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

8 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

hi guys

im trying to work out travel for the show

im from Kent, south east england

is anyone else from the SE going? if so, how are you getting back?

just wanting to see what options i may have missed, my way home means i miss potentially 20 minutes of the show (and thats being generous and expecting lana only ten minutes late)

if you drive there is a car park nearby (but is horrifically expensive)

the tube will be a pain if youre planning to use that (last year at adele we ended up just walking to victoria because green park and hyde park corner were hour plus queues and we live on the northern line in south london)

if youre getting the train home youre better off walking to victoria and get the train from there (or the tube to waterloo if its from there)

in any case (apart from the car) you will encounter massive crowds when leaving at the normal event end time unfortunately

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Do we think that she will finish the show  by 22:30? 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆