ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

11 minutes ago, caryrobie55 said:

hopefully it’s the same thing as the Brixton show.. but I guess Ben is also right about the Hyde park date being inaccurate since it said on her website that she’s performing on the 23rd, whereas the festival starts on the 24th, same date as her glasto set 

The festival starts the 23rd, and whoever’s playing that day is yet to be announced 

3 minutes ago, Vulgar said:

The festival starts the 23rd, and whoever’s playing that day is yet to be announced 

where did u see that? it says 24 when I search it up 

even if the date is fake she has to be doing atleast 1 other show while she's in the uk for glasto, maybe BST another date.

that's what i'm telling myself anyway, i've been a fan since 2012 and am yet to witness her live :defeated:

5a86642010719_tumblr_otrpzotSn41rdizqpo1

My husband trying to get me out of my strop by saying ben prob just saying it’s inaccurate cos BTS might be unhappy the site leaked before announcement. 

why must he play in to the delusions :pray2: 

6 minutes ago, American Bore said:

If this is fake it is SO cruel (world) considering she cancelled her last UK shows. 

She really should considering NONE of her uk fans are excited about Glastonbury cos none of us have tickets :icant:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

4 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

My husband trying to get me out of my strop by saying ben prob just saying it’s inaccurate cos BTS might be unhappy the site leaked before announcement. 

why must he play in to the delusions :pray2: 

She really should considering NONE of her uk fans are excited about Glastonbury cos none of us have tickets :icant:

LITERALLY. And the way Glastonbury works literally none of us can get tickets even if we wanted to pay a million

2 minutes ago, American Bore said:

LITERALLY. And the way Glastonbury works literally none of us can get tickets even if we wanted to pay a million

Exactly!! They really missed the point with it I feel.

Anyway, if it’s still coming up on Google when you search to link to site, surely that means it’s still in the site code. If it’s inaccurate then remove it :crossed:

S0F1O.gif

Just now, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Anyway, if it’s still coming up on Google when you search to link to site, surely that means it’s still in the site code. If it’s inaccurate then remove it :crossed:

the way google indexes things it may just be a remnant on googles side rather than lanas unfortunately :trisha:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I think it’s too much of a coincidence that Lana is defo in the UK that day and the headliner for BST for the 23rd is yet to be announced 

1 minute ago, American Bore said:

I think it’s too much of a coincidence that Lana is defo in the UK that day and the headliner for BST for the 23rd is yet to be announced 

I agree but now I’m in bad mood limbo because I don’t know whether to be excited or super deflated :bebe:

3 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

the way google indexes things it may just be a remnant on googles side rather than lanas unfortunately :trisha:

My lack of tech knowledge gets me again :bebe: 

S0F1O.gif

I read on a bst forum that the act for 23rd was supposed to be announced last Thursday but for some reason it did not happen.. so if Thursday is typical announcement date I suppose we can wait it out until tomorrow :legend:

S0F1O.gif

2 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I read on a bts forum that the act for 23rd was supposed to be announced last Thursday but for some reason it did not happen.. so if Thursday is typical announcement date I suppose we can wait it out until tomorrow :legend:

10am tomorrow :ma:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23